What did you and your MK2 do today?

Jun 7, 2006
Norfolk, Norwich
also picked up my free van needs a lot of TLC. surface rust on the drivers sill. will get it all sorted before i start learning to plasti-dip on the van?

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Put it on at last.
je4yhygy.jpg

Copycat :)

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Sitting at Sedox Performance at the moment to do a few diagnostic live runs to see if these flat spots I'm seeing are map-related or something else.

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
and your sure its that and not your etg's being too high?

It seemed pretty obvious in the logs. At each point where that boost was requested, the actual would fall and flatline at 2601. We markered 6 places during the run in different gears and it did the same thing. Also happened at around 3300 in 4th apparently but wasn't as obvious. It was too sudden and quickly resolved for it to be EGTs.

Worth an ask though

Daveb77

Mar 19, 2008
Been a while since I went to Irvine Cruise. I'm from Ayrshire originally.

Will keep an eye out for you DB, I work in Renfrew.

All I done on the Leon today was pumped up a tyre! Got a slow puncture, TPM works a treat. Will be on holiday then working overseas for a few weeks so will be giving the Leon it's annual detail when I return.

Will do bud, where a outs you work not spotted you leon as yet...
D

Pedestrian

Feb 16, 2012
Sandbach, Cheshire, North West
Guys,

Got my car lowered the other week and they messed up the wiper, and had to go back as the motor wasn't working - don't ask how. But anyway, when they put it back on (only realised this today), the wiper doesn't sit flush against the window like it should (looks like its in the mode where they're on) Anyone any clues on why this is sitting like this?

jdrQHuY.jpg

Picture of the car lowered from a horrible angle:

5vx6sE9.jpg

Last edited:

Magicsky

I got the need for speed
Oct 8, 2012
West Sussex
Guys,

Got my car lowered the other week and they messed up the wiper, and had to go back as the motor wasn't working - don't ask how. But anyway, when they put it back on (only realised this today), the wiper doesn't sit flush against the window like it should (looks like its in the mode where they're on) Anyone any clues on why this is sitting like this?

jdrQHuY.jpg

5vx6sE9.jpg

Defently not right!

What was you using for lowering ie how much? Springs or coilovers which brand?

cuprat

Stage 2 rs3
Mar 27, 2008
aberdeen
Guys,

jdrQHuY.jpg

5vx6sE9.jpg

Think you will need vag com to set basic park position thats why I just lifted scuttle panel up a bit with small rachet.

I run spax rsx adjustable coilovers in mine

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise