What did you and your MK2 do today?

-pseudonymous-

Oct 28, 2005
Guys,

Got my car lowered the other week and they messed up the wiper, and had to go back as the motor wasn't working - don't ask how. But anyway, when they put it back on (only realised this today), the wiper doesn't sit flush against the window like it should (looks like its in the mode where they're on) Anyone any clues on why this is sitting like this?]

I think you should be able to re-align the wiper as its on a splined shaft.

Just remove the plastic cap and undo the nut, then gently lift the wiper off the splined shaft. Re-fit the wiper in the correct postion, tighten the nut back up, then pop the cap back on.

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
today I spent 6hours cleaning started with a wash with auto glym shampoo, then auto glym clay kit, auto glym srp and finished with auto glym hd wax. it was the 1st time I've used clay am very impressed with the results. here is a few pics

only iphone pics so not the best quality.

Deleted member 74601

Unfortunately not, no. It's becoming increasingly obvious that I need to invest in it though!

Not sure what's involved in an install, but you couldn't have knocked the sensor under the seat?

Queen Smokey II

Mar 16, 2013
Cheshire
Well..... when I finish work in 20mins I'll be going home and making a start of cleaning my mk2 for Dubsmania tomorrow for the VolksGirls 1st annual meeting :) x

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Just gave mine a well deserved wash. Drive to Devon and back in the week for a mini break and the back was filthy! Also tried removing my rear break caliper to fix the disc shield and bent and broke my 1/2 drive ratchet :O stupidly tight!

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
blown your sub!!! lol wtf did you do to it??

my JBL did that had to send it back for a new one!!

I dont know lol, before it was fitted I had to break pretty hard and it fell over, not sure if that caused any damage. I did have it on pretty loud earlier but nothing too bad, I don't know :confused: Just dropped it at halfords - they're sending it away for me so I'll see what happens!

Roganjosh

Jan 1, 2013
Coilovers in......FINALLY
20130601_175313_zpsa9790175.jpg

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.