What did you and your MK2 do today?

Roganjosh

Jan 1, 2013
Dodojuice supernatural hybrid
20130602_182836_zps924a0e38.jpg

Ryanoceros

Mar 12, 2012
Newcastle
what i did today sounds totally lame but ordered some new wiper blades Ebay king of all things cheap

and found a nice coolant drip coming from my radiator GREAT :(

What ones did you go for,I'm after some and spotted a set of front aero ones for £12 from a company called redline but I don't know if they'll be any good.

joostdeblok

Sep 18, 2011
Netherlands
Bought stage 2+ goodies from forum members today :) Blueflame Cupra R TBE & S3 intercooler coming together with TTS lower arms & ball joints.

Modding community in my country is none existant next to the UK so bought some bits from you guys :)

joostdeblok

Sep 18, 2011
Netherlands
That's where I went to uni :)
I didn't like the girls...hence I came to the UK hahaha. Geordie lasses are the way forward!

LMAO http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Geordie%20lass

I had a feeling after viewing some 'show' on TV but a quick Google gave me the info I needed. Best place for these to go was Eindhoven mate! They also have a decent uni over there aswell (with tech campus)

Back on topic.. looking for the best place to buy a Cupra R diffusor atm. Will be one of the first in NL to have it I think :)

Last edited:

J400uk

Jan 7, 2010
London, UK
Sat Nav randomly stopped working and refused to get a GPS fix whilst fuel range dropped from 70 to 50 even though I only drove 8 miles. Annoying car!

EDIT: Just drove another couple of miles and it dropped down 15 to 35 miles remaining, so I pulled over at the local rip off petrol station and chuck in a tenner which somehow pushes the range up to 135! Seems wildly out of calibration? Oh and the Nav started working again.

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.