What did you and your MK2 do today?

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
A 1hr Job to do a brake fluid change took me and my bro 3.5hrs with the eezibleed kit wtf :( broke the rear drivers bleed nipple and had to run around trying to find another one. Finally got it up and running again, bloody pita job, looks like it had never been done.

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Sat Nav randomly stopped working and refused to get a GPS fix whilst fuel range dropped from 70 to 50 even though I only drove 8 miles. Annoying car!

EDIT: Just drove another couple of miles and it dropped down 15 to 35 miles remaining, so I pulled over at the local rip off petrol station and chuck in a tenner which somehow pushes the range up to 135! Seems wildly out of calibration? Oh and the Nav started working again.

I've had a fuel sender unit replaced under warranty before, you may need one?

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
A 1hr Job to do a brake fluid change took me and my bro 3.5hrs with the eezibleed kit wtf :( broke the rear drivers bleed nipple and had to run around trying to find another one. Finally got it up and running again, bloody pita job, looks like it had never been done.

I had the exact same problem on mine, massive pita :lol:

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
That could be it, did you have similar symtoms?

This was in my old car which didn't have GPS. However, the calculated range, and the fuel gauge were temperamental. I might get in the car and it would display a full tank, I'd drive 2 miles home and next time I get in the car it would display 14/16ths or similar. Basically it would jump about and wasn't really accurate.

JODmeister

May 9, 2013
Just got back from getting remap done.

AWESOME[B)][B)]

140 PD TDI up to 180.

Why o why didn't I get my Passat done, what difference.

Same journey back and 10mpg extra and I spanked it on the way home.

Acceleration is fab nice and smooth.

Well chuffed.

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Just got back from getting remap done.

AWESOME[B)][B)]

140 PD TDI up to 180.

Why o why didn't I get my Passat done, what difference.

Same journey back and 10mpg extra and I spanked it on the way home.

Acceleration is fab nice and smooth.

Well chuffed.

Your making me want one!!!!! Any encounters with other cars to test the power against. Shame awesome is Soo far away from me :(

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

May 25, 2008
S.Wales
www.seatcupra.net
Dogmount insert bolt decided to snap in half...

Engine rocked forward and causing damage to the pulley belt and killing the aircon pipe too :(

Parts ordered, awaiting to receive & repair again zzz

Aug 6, 2009
cumbria
Booked my LCR in for its first MOT and 3rd year service, at Carlisle Bristol Street Motors Seat dealership. I know when it was a Dobies it was meant to be rubbish but it might have changed (probably not) since its changed owners. I want to keep the full dealer service history and its the closest dealer to me.

Mikey-D

Sep 12, 2012
Kilwinning, Ayrshire
Gave her a wash/polish. Long overdue!

sa9asu5y.jpg

ady8a4em.jpg

e3y6a8ug.jpg

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Booked my LCR in for its first MOT and 3rd year service, at Carlisle Bristol Street Motors Seat dealership. I know when it was a Dobies it was meant to be rubbish but it might have changed (probably not) since its changed owners. I want to keep the full dealer service history and its the closest dealer to me.

Good luck mate.
You'll need it

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Shnazzle, that's nice of you to say so, it needs dropped as it sits way to high. But I agree, black on black shiney action is lush :lol:

Wouldn't say it sits way too high.
Just some Prolines would fix it. I'm not into the slammed look. Besides., this is the land of speed bumps.

I'm looking at Prolines as well. MAY consider sportline.

Never seen a full-on black leon like yours. Stunning