What did you and your MK2 do today?

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
Oft, thinking of swapping for an S5? Lovely machines!

Yeah, the older with the 4.2Fsi V8, not the latter 3.0L Tfsi. I've liked them for a long time now, and a family friend has one coming up soon. Lives in Kent, but im up in London this weekend so going to go check it out.

my other choices are
E92 335D
A5 3.0TDi Quattro

Im looking to spend upto 20k, PLUS what ever i sell the FR for. an 07-09 S5 can be had for 11-15k the bimmer, if i want more toys, then looking 18-20k etc etc.

Mar 3, 2012
southampton, UK
Bought some tyre shine and replaced ny blown tail light. Also get all the cleaning stuff ready for tomorrows deep clean ready for sunday

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Just got back from GTI International, was an ok event. Saw some nice cars, best stand IMO was the Ibiza O C stand well organised. Car took total of 8hrs over 2 days to clean with AG SRP twice, AG HD wax twice and claybar with G3 detox shampoo. Will get a pic up when I can

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
Just got back from GTI International, was an ok event. Saw some nice cars, best stand IMO was the Ibiza O C stand well organised. Car took total of 8hrs over 2 days to clean with AG SRP twice, AG HD wax twice and claybar with G3 detox shampoo. Will get a pic up when I can

OK EVENT dnt sound great mate im going tomorrow !! . Just finshed my car what a mission !!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Definitely hope it's better tomorrow, there was a lack of cars on SCN stand today. Many club stands were empty too.

I expected show n shine to be filled with immaculate cars but it just wasn't! Maybe my expectations were too high? A few of them weren't even clean!

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
OK EVENT dnt sound great mate im going tomorrow !! . Just finshed my car what a mission !!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Its not better than Ultimate Dubs IMO and GTI festival Last year was better too.

@Jarre, yeah hope its better for you guys tmz best bit was the R8's on the drag strip lol

Here is mine after a full clean:

3ta4.jpg

qo8b.jpg

emr4.jpg

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.