What did you and your MK2 do today?

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
.....anyone have any ideas on what more I could do??

20130706_175144_zps18bab501.jpg
[/IMG]

Stage 2+

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
I apply it with the miguires sponge applicator then it normally gets left over night before driving again, maybe its just because mines white you can see it easier, it just looks like little tar dots

I've had the dredded flick off from the tyre when I 1st started using the gel. Figured I was using too much, so used it sparingly & made sure I left it long enough to dry out.
Don't get the flick off issues now.

If your tyre side wall's have a pattern on them where the gel can dwell & be left wet, it might be worth just wiping over again.....

graememgparker

Aug 24, 2011
Ha ha that was staring me I the face eh! Thats what im hoping to do, the exhausts there I just need a good induction set up and high flow pump then Im all set for remap heaven!

I more meant anything else I could do to the look thou .... ? Ive seen a red cupra with the k1 spoiler gloss black .... cant decide if itd dissappear or not thou

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
Put the leon in my parents garage tonight. I wont be driving it for the next fortnight:cry:

There going on holiday, so will be driving the black cab for the next two weeks.

simon128927

Jul 25, 2012
Herefordshire
Had my insurance renewal quote through today for the R £490 did a quick search and found it should be cheaper so rang them up and got it down to £330 fully comp.

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Got my renewal down to £784 but that has a tracker box still fitted so looking to pay £848 with Admiral without the stupid tracker.

Just rang Greenlight and they said they cant beat the above quotes :( looks like admiral it is then

Last edited:

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
Got my renewal down to £784 but that has a tracker box still fitted so looking to pay £848 with Admiral without the stupid tracker.

Just rang Greenlight and they said they cant beat the above quotes :( looks like admiral it is then

There isnt a chance in hell i would have a box fitted to my car.

id pay the extra 100 any time. when i rang up to get a quote on a potential new car, they said "get a box fitted, it'll be 100 cheaper" my reply was, im wanting to insure a 40k car, do you think im bothered about 100 quid.

Feb 10, 2012
Newquay
Aviva came out half the price of elephant and substantially lower than admiral for me and as their the biggest insurer in the uk might be worth a quote on their website

Jun 27, 2012
Belfast
Admiral added another £500 on this year for my renewal - I was like emmm, wtf's going on lol!
They quoted me £3k managed to get it for £1,000 all in else where, and that got the girlfriend added on too :)..
Was with the insurance factory - really bad reviews online but were pretty good I have to say.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.