What did you and your MK2 do today?

May 31, 2011
Essex
Just do it all in a day that is what i have done :)

Would if I had local garage to do the map yet everyone miles away from me apart from AMD and looking at getting it mapped at badge 5

So paying £60 for custom exhaust place round corner to fit it then will sort out going to get the map done

Jun 24, 2011
Sheffield
Booked Leon in @Shark for DPF delete (stage 1) and pagid brakes all round for next Tuesday. Can't wait, been thinking about doing this for years :)

Last edited:

Siboneh

Apr 3, 2012
UK
Booked Leon in for DPF delete (stage 1) and pagid brakes all round for next Tuesday. Can't wait, been thinking about doing this for years :)

I'm from Sheffield, haven't seen you driving around need to keep a look out.

I've got plans to remap mine.
Where you going for your remap, Statller?

Siboneh

Apr 3, 2012
UK
Still got them...just waiting for some H1 HIDS so i can test them out before sealing and polishing!

Is the any clusters for the side light to be same as the main light

ASdX6VX.jpg

Last edited:

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands

ASdX6VX.jpg

If you mean can the side lights match the main lights then the answer is yes however the cost would be quite a bit due to the time it takes to make them however it can be done. Basically it would create a main beam projector style light and a dipped side light. Just imagine the reflector with a projector lens that glows when the side lights are on. This is actually one of my next proposed headlight mods!

May 31, 2011
Essex
so got up thsi morning excited to get my milltek fitted got to exhaust place and .......

boooooooom top bolt for downpipe-turbo wont come out starts to move then gets stuck and they didnt want to try harder incase snapped the bolt causing even more problems.

so i was all sad only being able to fit the cat back although does sound nice and deep compared to the standard + middle box removed.

got home went to see what i could sell the downpipe section as was told was a decat and i really wanted sports cat in first place....

ran the code and bingo i actually have the high flow 200 cell sports cat version HAPPY DAYS!!!! now i just need to find a way of getting the top bolt off so i can get it fitted :)

J400uk

Jan 7, 2010
London, UK
This happened :cry:
null_zps5ddd305a.png

Just after I'd spent loads of money on the car. Currently waiting for seat roadside assistance to come and recover it. Was thinking it would be only a new bumper but seems the bonnet and stuff underneath are damaged too :(

AndyG_TSi

Nov 1, 2011
East Manchester
This happened :cry:
null_zps5ddd305a.png

Just after I'd spent loads of money on the car. Currently waiting for seat roadside assistance to come and recover it. Was thinking it would be only a new bumper but seems the bonnet and stuff underneath are damaged too :(

bloody hell mate, gutted for you
how did that happen?

slepy

Oct 13, 2010
Sheffield
My leon picture with sparco alloys is on alloywheels website in customers cars. Car is gone though. Replaced it with civic type r :) If anyone is interested in milltek catback, 18" sparcos or bixenon projectors with new morimoto ballasts and new d2s bulbs pm me ;)

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Willz17

Jun 27, 2012
South Wales

ASdX6VX.jpg

Some top knotch work there Rob!
So annoyed at myself for never having time to sort mine out :(
All I need to do is seal them up and I got all the tools ready lol.

How do you power them up? With a computer power supply?
Might try test mine before sealing up to be safe.

Don't want to sell lights which aren't aligned properly, although they should be bang on perfect :D

Cheers bud

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands
Some top knotch work there Rob!
So annoyed at myself for never having time to sort mine out :(
All I need to do is seal them up and I got all the tools ready lol.

How do you power them up? With a computer power supply?
Might try test mine before sealing up to be safe.

Don't want to sell lights which aren't aligned properly, although they should be bang on perfect :D

Cheers bud

Will, I forgot to respond to your email the other day, sorry! As for testing them, I use an old PC power supply as it has a very constant 12V supply and they are easy to get hold of.

As for alignment, the cutoff line will be horizontal and as for aligning them up once on the car the 'future owner' will just use the two white adjusters on the headlights which allow the light to go up/down and left/right. That way they can get the exact position without worrying! :D

-pseudonymous-

Oct 28, 2005
Looking good Rob. [B)]
Are these completely water tight once sealed and not likely to get a build up of condensation?

How do you actually re-seal them?

Last edited:

Siboneh

Apr 3, 2012
UK
If you mean can the side lights match the main lights then the answer is yes however the cost would be quite a bit due to the time it takes to make them however it can be done. Basically it would create a main beam projector style light and a dipped side light. Just imagine the reflector with a projector lens that glows when the side lights are on. This is actually one of my next proposed headlight mods!

That's good news then, I would like something like that.

And also can you get the black surrounds for the sidelights to match the middle so it's all black?

If you don't understand what I mean I'll post an image.

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands
Looking good Rob. [B)]
Are these completely water tight once sealed and not likely to get a build up of condensation?

How do you actually re-seal them?

Yep, fully water tight!....I will be using butyl sealant which is what most headlights use as it is always semi flexible so heat doesn't cause it to split like normal silicone sealant.

That's good news then, I would like something like that.

And also can you get the black surrounds for the sidelights to match the middle so it's all black?

If you don't understand what I mean I'll post an image.

I know what you mean....something like this but black.

Siboneh

Apr 3, 2012
UK
I know what you mean....something like this but black.

You've got it! Exactly like that.. Would the change of cost be any different for something like that in black?

Cheers Rob

Last edited:

Scott.T

Sep 30, 2008
BTTC Aero Kit and ToyoSports stainless dual exit went on last week
AMD DPF delete yesterday
Trial fit of RS4 Rep's today (19x8 ET42), 235/35 Falken FK453

New disks/pads next (maybe in the short-term just clean up the current hubs).
Wheels will also get a better coat of paint/lacquer as the finish isn't quite up to my anal standards.

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise