What did you and your MK2 do today?

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands
Okay thanks, yeah mines a pre facelift 58 plate.
Thats good as they are easier to get hold of...I may have just secured a pair too! ;)

Hi Rob, are these also yours then? I like these more, would they still work with the electric levelling? and would the DRL ring on the larger light also be on the smaller one too?
They are the same as the other photo but I didn't go down the route of the main beam being projector lenses as the cost would be more, I literally just placed the bits on the reflector to see what it looked like. As for the electric leveling...yep, still works as all I've done is use the existing reflector bowl and I could put a DRL the smaller light with some modification. I could basically change it so that the side light bulb is removed and the rings are used as a side light. It shouldnt cause any canbus issues as there is still a current being used by the rings. Loads of options available. ;)

those lights look outstanding.......i'd defo be interested if you start making them ona regular basis, wouldn't be till next year sometime though.
I might take you up on that offer! :D

Dragon1978

Jul 29, 2013
Those lights look awesome, as long as the are road legal I would be interested.

Also my new BBS alloys arrived, going to get the tyres changed over and the wheels fitted tomorrow. :)

slepy

Oct 13, 2010
Sheffield
Make me an offer. Also have morimoto bixenon projectors with new bulbs and ballasts. Dont need them as I dont have the car anymore and never got to retrofitting them. Also possible to collect from Sheffield as I am there most of the time now.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

wezy0

wezy0 leon lc
Nov 10, 2009
westyorkshire
Just finished Fitting my 3" down pipe
null_zps6870237a.jpg

null_zps67a811c5.jpg

KTM540

Jul 27, 2013
Drove it to and from the last round of the Southern Supermoto Championship ... quickly :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.