South Yorkshire, Barnsley
Cupra pillars:

dedxJev.jpg

And a nice bath:

NFD7nXR.jpg

vokXzf1.jpg

4BZ8GgT.jpg

Amazing difference it makes :) like good
How did you take the rear ones off mate??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vINyL3

Sep 13, 2013
I order them here:
http://shop.afterbuy.de/Seat-Aussentuning/c1209913_u4372_z8998d4f1-ac57-48d1-9c6e-67ce782b9e1b/

It easier than it looks.
Need to remover door inside cover and them look for all screws from the door handle.
there are two visivel, one that is removed only after remove door inside cover and two that are removed after lower the window and separe the seal between window and handler.

The handle cable is just click remove., but you need to upper the window to be able to acess it.

-UzY-

Jun 2, 2015
Managed to clip my wing mirror (Doh), mirror is not broken (phew) but is moved out of place and does not sit very well. Reckon it will need replacing or a bit of tlc to put back in it's place?

RikH

Texas Cowboy
Oct 17, 2005
Yorkshire
Attempted to fit the eBay led board numberplate lights - what a pile of crap.

No instructions, harness won't connect as the pins won't line up and it's so flimsy that on the first attempt the prongs bent!

Rubbish

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
AAAANNNDDD, will be removing the mtec bulbs. Low beam pattern was tosh and not bright enough

Have you checked you have 12v bulbs? Some on here have ended up with 24v , which will be somewhat dim.......
P.S. if you ordered them following a link on a certain thread (kebabwarrior81 :p ), They'll be 24v.......... :cry:

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members