What did you and your MK2 do today?

KebabWarrior81

Nov 4, 2013
Sandbach,Cheshire
Yep the H1 set i have are the 24v and are complete and utter garbage will be putting the stock ones back in when I get chance.H7 m-tec super whites are good but don't put out as much light as night breakers. However they are a Much crisper white light.

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Yep the H1 set i have are the 24v and are complete and utter garbage will be putting the stock ones back in when I get chance.H7 m-tec super whites are good but don't put out as much light as night breakers. However they are a Much crisper white light.

Sorry Craig..... ;)

EgyTuner

Jun 5, 2015
Dubai, UAE
www.lap57.com
Car wash, and a picture ;)

cardubai.jpg

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
The Audi didn't last long then ha. Missed the golf too much?
Still got the audi! But I'm working full time now so I can afford to have something more fun, and thirsty...

I did miss the golf which is why I went for another, it's dsg this time though and every option bar sunroof and parking sensors :)
Jarre - which way do you between Stockton and Liverpool? Haha I need vcds skills
I need to update that as I'm just in teesside now!

Bignod00

Nov 9, 2009
Lincoln/40,000 ft.
Not much has changed recently with the car, I've been out of the county a lot so haven't had much chance to enjoy her.

I did pop down to see Niki @ R Tech the other day who kindly patched in a hard-cut limiter for me......now I'm like a child......brap......bap......bap.....bap.....!!!! :whistle::clap:

Niki has lowered the Rev limit in first and second gears so it's much easier to get the power down and off the mark......plus it sounds ace too!!! :thumbup:

Dorny

Feb 23, 2015
Car booked in for professional detailing exterior and interior and a 2 year cquartz coating. Also fitting new discs and pads all round and near rear brake callipers. And a triple R composite splitter

ZiggyEP3

Jan 28, 2013
UK
Got it back from the garage after it being in there for 12 days with a loose input shaft to the gearbox. Next its fit the two new Goodyear Eagle F1 Assy2 tires I have waiting at my local tire place.

Not too long and its new rear brake pads. It never ends :(

ECB

Edward CB
Jun 26, 2013
Northampton
Got it back from the garage after it being in there for 12 days with a loose input shaft to the gearbox. Next its fit the two new Goodyear Eagle F1 Assy2 tires I have waiting at my local tire place.

Not too long and its new rear brake pads. It never ends :(

I need new discs and pads on the rear also worried about the dual mass. Dread to think about repair costs to get it done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZiggyEP3

Jan 28, 2013
UK
I need new discs and pads on the rear also worried about the dual mass. Dread to think about repair costs to get it done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't as the blood will drain from your face faster than oil from the Exxon Valdez :-o