What did you and your MK2 do today?

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
Nope

Just sprayed lots of WD40 and worked it with a brush. Then left the tailgate open to allow it to sit and lubricate. Then stuffed a cloth in there to soak up the excess.

Job's a good 'un.

To be fair, taking it apart and cleaning will probably mean it works properly for longer. Depends on how much time you have I guess.

Yup

Took me about 30 minutes, including a brew [B)]

made a start on the option extra Cupra R rear diffuser, removed it, fitted it and got my mate Matty B to paint it gloss black,

IMG_2166_zpsea0pevqg.jpg

IMG_2167_zps0igwropk.jpg

IMG_2168_zpsavob7mr3.jpg

IMG_2170_zpsbizzeopn.jpg

will get some pictures of it tomorrow when i go back to the unit when its dry also

-UzY-

Jun 2, 2015
Garage have identified the boost leak seems to be coming from exhaust manifold gasket, they need to examine it further so it needs to go back again.

Any idea on repair costs ?

ZiggyEP3

Jan 28, 2013
UK
Two new Goodyear Eagle F1 Assy2 tires fitted to the front to try and get some grip. The Kumho KU39s' that were on there were OK but once they were half worn they get quite skittish and traction control kicks in. Need to replace the back left KU39 as that has an inner tread block issue.

Getting the same tail pipes as the miltek, slash cut ones. Can't wait, sounds awesome even now with the bit I explained. Need to find out if anyone has got the csr spoiler as fancey that. Like the focus RS style one, just to be different

ECB

Edward CB
Jun 26, 2013
Northampton
Just purchased a few little bits in preparation for the winter months. Waterproof seat cover, new set of wipers front and rear and a condensation catcher. Also weather permitting going to give it a few coats of wax and seal the wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never2old

Jul 5, 2014
North East
Exhaust a fix. Darlington. They do custom stainless and there work is awesome. Last time I was down had a 1100 bhp mustang in and sounded unreal

Cheers,going to give them a buzz phoned A.A.S for a price but waiting list up in till end of January.put some pictures up when finished

Shawn-C-87

Dec 14, 2013
Edinburgh
In for a service tomorrow and new ferodo pads on the front! Passed the mot last week so fingers crossed that's it till new tyres after the year!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.