What did you and your MK2 do today?

Exhaust done. Sounds awesome, not really loud either and just a nice tone when you open the throttle, quiet un diesel like believe it or not, ill get a picture from under the car next time i pull it over the pit or put it on the ramp, very happy with it, pictures dont do it justice' will have to get some better ones.

IMG_2222_zpscpqzymov.jpg

IMG_2221_zpserx5xtlg.jpg

IMG_2220_zpspqij9arb.jpg

IMG_2219_zpsetqoth7a.jpg

IMG_2218_zpsbzplmih0.jpg

IMG_2217_zpsp4h9qiht.jpg

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
Not today but Tuesday, had to sort this after something had contaminated my drying towel. Damage only seemed to appear on the drivers side though.

After a couple of passes on the Porter Cable with Sonax Final Finish.

Finished

Other things are that my passenger front tyre is worn right down, but only on the inside edge. New tyre needed and need to see whats causing the issue and get the alignment checked.

Never2old

Jul 5, 2014
North East
Exhaust done. Sounds awesome, not really loud either and just a nice tone when you open the throttle, quiet un diesel like believe it or not, ill get a picture from under the car next time i pull it over the pit or put it on the ramp, very happy with it, pictures dont do it justice' will have to get some better ones.

IMG_2222_zpscpqzymov.jpg

IMG_2221_zpserx5xtlg.jpg

IMG_2220_zpspqij9arb.jpg

IMG_2219_zpsetqoth7a.jpg

IMG_2218_zpsbzplmih0.jpg

IMG_2217_zpsp4h9qiht.jpg
Looks good,so how much of a hole did it put in your wallet

G4reth

FR PD170
Dec 4, 2011
Middlesbrough
Not today but Tuesday, had to sort this after something had contaminated my drying towel. Damage only seemed to appear on the drivers side though.

After a couple of passes on the Porter Cable with Sonax Final Finish.

Finished

Other things are that my passenger front tyre is worn right down, but only on the inside edge. New tyre needed and need to see whats causing the issue and get the alignment checked.

Most probably need a new track rod.

ECB

Edward CB
Jun 26, 2013
Northampton
Just fitted my facelift rear wiper blade. Didn't mean to order one, just wanted a replacement wiper blade.
9cd4c8e5e0b1d8589e1ce7be1cb0e9a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 25, 2012
Gateshead
i had a little dapple with this quick n easy mod today.

Not sure if the missus will appreciate the extra oomph needed to close the hatch

Last edited:

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012
Removed front window tints as they were looking a bit tired and scratched. Fortunately they came off pretty easily with a heat gun on low setting, apart from a few small bits of glue which were easy enough to remove with some IPA.

Feb 10, 2012
Newquay
There bonded on so wasn't worth the hassle taking them off. I have still got the arm rest, some genuine (porsche) led number plate lights with resistors that are plug and play, k&n air filter plus box for 1.4 tsi oh and some bbs ch reps to sell

alex.o.d

Aug 27, 2015
There bonded on so wasn't worth the hassle taking them off. I have still got the arm rest, some genuine (porsche) led number plate lights with resistors that are plug and play, k&n air filter plus box for 1.4 tsi oh and some bbs ch reps to sell
Any pictures of wheels

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.