what did you and your mk3 leon do today

sixysix

Jan 27, 2014
London
Got my pedal covers today and fitted them this afternoon.
As said, Clutch and brake are easy as and I spent a good 10 minutes trying to squeeze the Accelerator pedal cover on and put into hot water.

I ended up sliding on from top, top , bottom and right side slips on easy, then got a small flat head screwdriver and prised the left side of the rubber out a bit and pressed down on the cover and worked up the left side until secured.

This took less than a minute to do it this way :)

Poured down with rain this afternoon so first use was with wet feet and they grip just fine when wet and feel solid and secure. Very happy with them :)

Ckpearce91

Feb 20, 2013
Milton Keynes
They look great! I never noticed that the clutch was that much further away to the other pedals. Also I did wonder about how they grip in the wet

smurf123

Feb 9, 2014
swindon wiltshire
hi all
metal footrest plate came today so fitted that, to take the footrest off
undo bolt and remove using T15 torque tool
slide it up at the same angle as footrest to disengage the retainers underneath (as photos show) the retainers are tight i put screwdriver under the bottom edge and levered it

Last edited:

sixysix

Jan 27, 2014
London
Looks good, I probably won't fit a dead padal though but was thinking about it.

The dead pedal I have seen on ebay for around £23 IIRC :)

sixysix

Jan 27, 2014
London
They look great! I never noticed that the clutch was that much further away to the other pedals. Also I did wonder about how they grip in the wet

Female friendly pedals, when you need to spread your legs a bit more! :rofl:

Last edited:

Jeff Wood

Ive had the roof wrapped......

10174776_10152803868617306_7384470403112493843_n.jpg

Jeff Wood

cheers, I paid £70 for it and Im happy with the job they've done.

I asked about the mirrors but they said the would be a bit tricky, so I left that..

I think for that money, its made a big difference, I think there was just too much red before :)

10247394_10152803868767306_2809704223334850396_n.jpg

madduffyx

Dec 21, 2009
cheers, I paid £70 for it and Im happy with the job they've done.

I asked about the mirrors but they said the would be a bit tricky, so I left that..

I think for that money, its made a big difference, I think there was just too much red before :)

10247394_10152803868767306_2809704223334850396_n.jpg

That's a good price, based on what I've experienced looking around. I'd agree, the black roof provides a nice amount of contrast. You see that with the people that chose the sunroof. Where are you based? Doesn't happen to the North East does it? lol

Jeff Wood

I got it done by a company called wraps and tints in Chorley, Lancs

Jeff Wood

and ha no, North West.

I would recommend having it done, for what it costs, it makes a big difference, car definitely looks more sleek and sporty :)

And Ive just bought those 18" wheels,,(it came with the 17's), but I wish I had bought black wheels now :)

Jeff Wood

and its the suspension that's bugging the hell out of me,,,,really want to get it lowered, theres too much wheel arch gap,,

Jeff Wood

well it took them about an hour and half, and theres a nice café 2 mins away with wifi :)

addsLEON

Mar 7, 2013
and ha no, North West.

I would recommend having it done, for what it costs, it makes a big difference, car definitely looks more sleek and sporty :)

And Ive just bought those 18" wheels,,(it came with the 17's), but I wish I had bought black wheels now :)

Hey jeff nice wheels ;) lol roof looks very nice in black. Still debating wether to get the other half of mine done :/