what did you and your mk3 leon do today

chrisRibiza

Sep 27, 2007
I got mine today!

1.4tsi SE 5dr with tech pack, convenience pack, 17" alloys and a few other extras.
Love it already!

gaty3y6u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mar 13, 2011
I got mine today!

1.4tsi SE 5dr with tech pack, convenience pack, 17" alloys and a few other extras.
Love it already!

gaty3y6u.jpg

That's a classy looking colour. Very nice, enjoy.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Mar 13, 2011
Picked ours up today too. Chuffed to bits, everything I was expecting and more.

Gladiator

Apr 19, 2014
Did you do these through your own VCDS Gladiator? Nice features.

Hi Falkster

Really pleased with these but no, someone I know has VCDS and did for me.

He does loads on the Mk5 GTi forum I came over from after selling my Edition30, really knows his stuff!

MK3SC94

Drove to work.. with a few pops bangs and flames.. lovely wake up call :)

JK1

May 15, 2002
Bedford
Visit site
Took mine on Holiday last week, from home to Whitby, driving around places, then back home on a single tank of fuel. Total mileage 523miles, very impressed. SatNav was fantastic to, no navigation cockups, and the "Centre" option was very handy for taking you into the centre of a town where you can go and find parking.

Needs a good wash now though!

Last edited:

Ckpearce91

Feb 20, 2013
Milton Keynes
Decided to do a power check on the ST with Dashcommand. 190Bhp, 260lbft and 22.6psi peak. Chuffed with that :)

How does dash command connect to the car? And also, how do you know it's telling the true figures? This is the first I've heard of it and am just intrigued.

ToroNegro

Dec 12, 2011
The Black Country
How does dash command connect to the car? And also, how do you know it's telling the true figures? This is the first I've heard of it and am just intrigued.

Ran the software on my mate's android tablet then with a bluetooth ODB2 dongle plugged into the car. There was nowhere appropriate for a 0-60 run at the time so just measured the boost, powere and torque.

We have compared the figures across a range of cars - a few of which have been on a rolling road. my mates Alfa is running over 200hp off a remap and dashcommand agrees with it.
Also tried my old Leon MK2 1.2Tsi SE Copa which gave 117bhp, 120lbft i cant remember the boost reading and 0-60 was 9.6

Ckpearce91

Feb 20, 2013
Milton Keynes
Ran the software on my mate's android tablet then with a bluetooth ODB2 dongle plugged into the car. There was nowhere appropriate for a 0-60 run at the time so just measured the boost, powere and torque.

We have compared the figures across a range of cars - a few of which have been on a rolling road. my mates Alfa is running over 200hp off a remap and dashcommand agrees with it.

Also tried my old Leon MK2 1.2Tsi SE Copa which gave 117bhp, 120lbft i cant remember the boost reading and 0-60 was 9.6

Ok so I'd need the dongle as well. Not a case of just downloading the app and bluetoothing to the infotainment system?

boltonredgt

Mar 25, 2014
Bolton
After 5 days of ownership and a trip to Lincoln and back yesterday, wash and polish this morning. So much for having a black car.........

Mar 13, 2011
Due to kids and their bad habit of standing on the door sill I fitted guards on the rear door sills

[

Sills look OK on black car, may look dodgy on other colours. What are those mats? Have you taken the standard ones out and replaced them with rubber versions? Don't like the look of those much.

boltonredgt

Mar 25, 2014
Bolton
Yes agree not the nicest looking mats but again with kids and muddy feet a preference to carpet mats. Most manufactures have rubbers mats as an accessory but no not SEAT well not for RHD cars. Cannot see the guards with the doors closed.