what did you and your mk3 leon do today

niallain

Apr 9, 2017
Cardiff
Genuine spoiler and side skirts arrived today. Got them at a bargain compared to the normal cost of them. Just need to get them painted and fitted, before and after pics to come when it's done
d8138bd18c902ca7f6bab8e2d2555128.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

g_berserk

Smartass in training
Oct 15, 2014
Monterrey, Mexico
I like these where did you get them and how much if you don't mind me asking . Thanks

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Got them from Mercadolibre (mexican equivalent to eBay) for about half the price of the dealer which is around 62 pounds.
The Part number is 5F0061500041 but they are for the Left-hand drive Leon, maybe you can use the part number to track down the RHD version.

Also, I just destroyed a left-front tire earlier today at blazing 3mph in a pothole that was just repaired two days ago and today was hidden under a puddle. I'not happy at all

Last edited:

womble68

Aug 8, 2009
Bebington, Wirral
Genuine spoiler and side skirts arrived today. Got them at a bargain compared to the normal cost of them. Just need to get them painted and fitted, before and after pics to come when it's done
d8138bd18c902ca7f6bab8e2d2555128.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk
Where did you get them from I'm looking to do the same on my ST

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

niallain

Apr 9, 2017
Cardiff

ScruffyLad

Aug 12, 2017
North Yorkshire
I deciding to give the car a quick detail before autumn and winter is in full swing. Didn't have the time to clay bar unfortunately, but gives me a job for next year!

rOW1xER.jpg

O81IDVD.jpg

t7pixom.jpg

zPf23Yk.jpg

BreadlyBrown

Jan 24, 2013
Southampton
Nice finish!

I gave mine a well needed clean today and noticed a 5p sized car park style dent in the passenger door not noticable until up close but still annoying.

Also seeing more and more stone chips on the bonnet. Has anyone applied some sort of protection to stop this? (although it's too late now anyway)
ad6626c313d192c79a33c4e631a33691.jpg

Sent from my SM-G361F using Tapatalk

ScruffyLad

Aug 12, 2017
North Yorkshire
Nice finish!

I gave mine a well needed clean today and noticed a 5p sized car park style dent in the passenger door not noticable until up close but still annoying.

Also seeing more and more stone chips on the bonnet. Has anyone applied some sort of protection to stop this? (although it's too late now anyway)
ad6626c313d192c79a33c4e631a33691.jpg

That is the only infuriating thing about giving them a good clean and detail, you start to see all the dents/chips/scratches on the bodywork that have appeared since the last clean!

You can't tell in the picture but I have awful stone chips on the front bumper and unfortunately when I polished the car, it has left the chips with white polish residue in them making them stand out even more!!! [:@]:censored:

Your car is looking very smart too mate.

Last edited:

Deleted member 103408

Nice finish!

I have the same, bought some clear wrap, just going over the car now touching up the paintwork once I am happy i will apply it.

BreadlyBrown

Jan 24, 2013
Southampton
I have the same, bought some clear wrap, just going over the car now touching up the paintwork once I am happy i will apply it.
Is the wrap easy enough to apply?

I can't believe how many stone chips there are, and the paint seems to flake too. Much worse than other cars I've had.

Deleted member 103408

Is the wrap easy enough to apply?

I can't believe how many stone chips there are, and the paint seems to flake too. Much worse than other cars I've had.

Not done it yet but if its like the other wrap i have added it will be easy but I will get round to that next week hopefully. In my case more speed and looking for country roads that i can test the car on add to the chips.

noonoo63

Mar 7, 2014
Scotland
Got them from Mercadolibre (mexican equivalent to eBay) for about half the price of the dealer which is around 62 pounds.
The Part number is 5F0061500041 but they are for the Left-hand drive Leon, maybe you can use the part number to track down the RHD version.

Also, I just destroyed a left-front tire earlier today at blazing 3mph in a pothole that was just repaired two days ago and today was hidden under a puddle. I'not happy at all
Thanks for the reply

Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.