what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Eggy

Jun 3, 2016
Estonia
Should try this too...I have quite dark tint on the rear end and it is quite hard to see :D Actually i am searching for some extra lights to use, it would be nice to have some LED strip lights instead of the rear lower bumper red reflector strips.

Lentäjä

Jan 19, 2006
Helsinki, Finland
I called recovery truck to take it to the dealer. [:@]

When cruising at 100kmh, engine light flashed, EPC light popped on, engine start to run on 2 or 3 cylinders...
So i pulled over, stop the motor, did a quick scan on fault memory...
P0136 O2 Sensor Circuit Bank1 Sensor 2
P2237 O2 Sensor Positive Current Control Circuit/Open Bank1 Sensor 1
P0301 Cylinder 1 Missfire detected
P0304 Cylinder 4 Missfire detected
P0300 Random/Multiple Cylinder Missfire detected

Tried to start the car...nope...its spinning but does not fire up.:cry::confused::help:

CupraNJ

Apr 4, 2017
Bristol
Fitted four of these:

Not today, but two weeks ago. It's been damp and wet, but impressed with grip levels so far. Admittedly I'm comparing them to 2 year old Potenza's, which although had a bit of tread left were hopeless. Better curbing protection too.

Fixed now.

Last edited:

CupraNJ

Apr 4, 2017
Bristol
Fitted four of these:

ZNNLvo

Not today, but two weeks ago. It's been damp and wet, but impressed with grip levels so far. Admittedly I'm comparing them to 2 year old Potenza's, which although had a bit of tread left were hopeless. Better curbing protection too.

For some reason the image file linky thing didn't work. Dont know why, any clues? The image showed on of my shiny new PS4S tyres.

robby71

Sep 3, 2005
Yorkshire, UK
Fitted mist washer jets (Thanks Dan) today

Also finished fitting piano black climate front panel to match the piano black air and info surround i fitted last week

adnJiva.jpg

Fitted MK7 Golf GTi genuine pedals a couple of weeks ago (bought cheap chinese ones which were crap so threw them away) and today fitted a matching Golf GTi foorest :)

2yg4LuJ.jpg

Bought a set of Cupra 18" alloys with Goodyear Eagle F1s which need a refurb to be perfect, not sure if i should fit them as is for winter?

GJuwIYW.jpg

Last edited:

g_berserk

Smartass in training
Oct 15, 2014
Monterrey, Mexico
Finally bought a new set of wiper blades in a VW dealer since they were three times more expensive at SEAT for some reason :blink:
Had to settle with 24/16 tho since VW doesn't have any car with 26" blades, but it's ok.

Also took the car for a quick wash for the first time in almost a month

Last edited:

niallain

Apr 9, 2017
Cardiff
Fitted MK7 Golf GTi genuine pedals a couple of weeks ago (bought cheap chinese ones which were crap so threw them away) and today fitted a matching Golf GTi foorest :)

2yg4LuJ.jpg

How much did the pedals and footrest cost? Got a link to where you bought them from?

p.eco

Jun 24, 2014
Ireland
How much did the pedals and footrest cost? Got a link to where you bought them from?
I have Chinese pedal set but cannot complain, very good made and a cannot see the difference in OEMS. Have them nearly 3 years now, no issues...
2c54264f60d29d7b9f6fc7624c092268.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

R4CK5

Mar 8, 2017
]

Essentially here is the steps to take depending on which year of car you have:
- Carbon Navi screen (for cars up to MY2015) Leon 5F,
Information Electrics,
Coding 70
Byte 17
Bit 0 false
Bit 1 true
Reboot the Radio (hold on/off button for 10 seconds)

- For cars from MY2016 or Navi plus, Leon 5F:
Information Electrics,
Coding 07
Byte 17
Bit 0 true
Bit 1 true
Radio reboot (hold on/off button for 10 seconds)

After doing this, my resolution decreased and all icons where big?[/QUOTE]Same with mine my17. I think I reactivated bit 1 and bit 2 was for the carbon screen. On the guide I used it said bit 3 or something and that didn't work so I activated the third bit in the list just as a stab in the dark and by some miracle it worked.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Kinetic

Nov 18, 2017
Finally bought a new set of wiper blades in a VW dealer since they were three times more expensive at SEAT for some reason :blink:
Had to settle with 24/16 tho since VW doesn't have any car with 26" blades, but it's ok.

Also took the car for a quick wash for the first time in almost a month

Search for HEYNER Aeroflat Windscreen Wiper Blades 26"16" on Amazon, they were recommended somewhere on here.:)

zeffania

Nov 4, 2016
worked out why my passenger door vibrates from certain bass frequencies. Pull the handle and it stops. I shall be purchasing some clips and a foam rectangle and shall be gluing that to the door card for vibration free music :D

bega

Oct 13, 2016
worked out why my passenger door vibrates from certain bass frequencies. Pull the handle and it stops. I shall be purchasing some clips and a foam rectangle and shall be gluing that to the door card for vibration free music :D
My brother said always if you hear some noises in car,then music isnt that loud you should turn it up louder :)
I hate my self for kinda like this,everyhing needs to be perfect,I mean it cant but almost near perfect,but for him,he just dont give a crap about it :)

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

zeffania

Nov 4, 2016
My brother said always if you hear some noises in car,then music isnt that loud you should turn it up louder :)
I hate my self for kinda like this,everyhing needs to be perfect,I mean it cant but almost near perfect,but for him,he just dont give a crap about it :)

Ah, but that doesn't work when it is the certain frequency in the bass making it make that noise. Was Massive Attack this morning and thankfully I was stopped at lights so pushed and pulled the door. 95% it is fine, just that one frequency that the door doesn't like. Just a bit of foam to push the door away should sort it. Already asked the wife to grab me some clips from work as I am sure I will break one.

Just need to source some foam now. Edit - found some. Cisco switch packing, thanks very much :D

Last edited:

bega

Oct 13, 2016
Ah, but that doesn't work when it is the certain frequency in the bass making it make that noise. Was Massive Attack this morning and thankfully I was stopped at lights so pushed and pulled the door. 95% it is fine, just that one frequency that the door doesn't like. Just a bit of foam to push the door away should sort it. Already asked the wife to grab me some clips from work as I am sure I will break one.

Just need to source some foam now. Edit - found some. Cisco switch packing, thanks very much :D
Hope you will sort it out :) good luck and enjoy the music

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.