what did you and your mk3 leon do today

R4CK5

Mar 8, 2017
Because it's textured I'd guess that it has to be smoothed with fillers before painting? Else itd look like and orange peel I'd imagine.

ryzzey

Jan 18, 2018
Dorset, UK
Wasn't today but at the weekend had the pleasure of taking a good friend to the church for his wedding!

Got a nice ribbon and fake flower and attached them to the bonnet to complete the look.

I think the car looked the part!

34pct9d.jpg

ECB

Edward CB
Jun 26, 2013
Northampton
Picked up my Leon ST Fr, lovvveee it already. So much more refined and grown up than my Mk2 was. The difference between a 1.9tdi and 2.0tdi is night and day as well, so much smoother and quieter. Already bought a few bits for it too, boot liner, wheel nut covers, booked in for dash cam to be hardwired in and plate should be on next week!

Jim45

Apr 27, 2018
Picked up my Leon ST Fr, lovvveee it already. So much more refined and grown up than my Mk2 was. The difference between a 1.9tdi and 2.0tdi is night and day as well, so much smoother and quieter. Already bought a few bits for it too, boot liner, wheel nut covers, booked in for dash cam to be hardwired in and plate should be on next week!

Didn’t it come with the wheel nut covers or had they all fallen off by the time you got home?

Jhunter_83

Jun 25, 2011
Newcastle
Not quite today, but this week I finally correctly fitted the metal accelerator pedal cover after it kept falling off and updated all the interior bulbs to LED. No pictures yet because it never seems to get dark atm

zedlor

Aug 24, 2017
Warrington
So today my dad was in the car (used to be a mechanic) and I changed from 3rd to 4th with the windows open, you can really hear it from underneath and he doesn't think it's normal. Is there anyone else who has the same thing? It had a new clutch / master cylinder / thermostat housing in November last year (not even done 20,000 miles).

niallain

Apr 9, 2017
Cardiff
So today my dad was in the car (used to be a mechanic) and I changed from 3rd to 4th with the windows open, you can really hear it from underneath and he doesn't think it's normal. Is there anyone else who has the same thing? It had a new clutch / master cylinder / thermostat housing in November last year (not even done 20,000 miles).

I hear mine all the time, most noticeable when moving into 5th and 6th

Jim45

Apr 27, 2018
Fitted mudflaps all round today, genuine article from a SEAT dealer on eBay for £64 posted, a good reduction from RRP I believe. Easy fit without removing wheels in about 40 minutes.

Deleted member 103408

Adjustable coil over that plug in and give's you the ability to adjust the damper from the phone.

Reactions: Damo H
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.