what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Deleted member 103408

Mine is 3rd party, you can build you own DV52 of the VCDS/OBD11 Forums put up instruction on how to build you own (I have posted a link to it in the past).

However as i say I think the new Cupra R has this ability but no idea how VAG have made it work.

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
Got some new front Treads today obviously it had to be ps4's, noticed the difference straight away. Only downside I had argument with the manager at F1 auto center for not putting my gator rims back on the alloys.
e172f941d0f273849d00a639ce45efd4.jpg
57e39140ff67804e6de5f6d2cbd3f9b6.jpg

Sent from my COR-L29 using Tapatalk

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Got some new front Treads today obviously it had to be ps4's, noticed the difference straight away. Only downside I had argument with the manager at F1 auto center for not putting my gator rims back on the alloys

Um, so he didn't put them back on in the end?

Deleted member 103408

Atleast Cupra R hatchback has that function. I hope R ST also have it

Well if they did it on the hatchback I would expect it on the ST, But then I would expect it across the range, it would cost them tiny amounts of cash to fit this as Standard but who knows what WLTP Has done to the Logic at VAG.

ramborobert

Apr 5, 2014
Done something I shouldn't have today I put my foot down in d when it hadn't fully warmed up yet. For some reason the car hit the rev limiter in 3rd gear and I had to back off then it changed up was a bit weird.

Later on when the car had warmed up I thought I'd try the launch control for the first time. I basically just smoked the tyres in first gear and got axle tramp in second gear. I can launch much faster with the traction control still on. I haven't checked the tyre pressures yet though I think they are quite high from factory.

ramborobert

Apr 5, 2014
On another note I can confirm the emergency braking assist works lol. Some plonker slammed the brakes on in front of me the other day and the emergency assist decided to kick in. I seen it happening I would have braked in time no problem but the car decided i was too slow.

Its reassuring though that it works and would kick in if for some reason you were distracted.

Reactions: K12 and bigup

CovFC87

Mar 29, 2019
On another note I can confirm the emergency braking assist works lol. Some plonker slammed the brakes on in front of me the other day and the emergency assist decided to kick in. I seen it happening I would have braked in time no problem but the car decided i was too slow.

Its reassuring though that it works and would kick in if for some reason you were distracted.
I've always wondered how to test it works

Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk

Hag

Sep 15, 2018
You need a 8"inch display spare if you already have 6.5"inch. I found a good deal on a spare 8" display with £190.

Is it literally unplug one, plug in the other or is there a lot more too it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.