what did you and your mk3 leon do today

zeffania

Nov 4, 2016
ordered a new passenger switch after breaking the last one whilst trying to fix my door rattles. Note to self, keep hold of door card and make sure you have all tools ready before you start

£17 for brand new part via my wife's place (VW) rather than £16 for an eBay special. Ta muchly.

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Is that Desire Red?

Sent from my Razer using Tapatalk

I would say yes as it’s the same as mine

5a5a6d00a81dea355b89ef0713c52bf8.jpg
59487a5f7f250a9f1999e7226a69252e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
Dunno what you had before but mine were cheap and nasty budgets... the PS4S are absolutely insanely good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nothing, car comes next week and have Cup2 on the stock wheels. But I want PS4S since I dosent do more than 4-5trackdays per season

Reactions: ray

Deleted member 103408

So you need three sets of alloys then, One for summer and PS4S, One for Winter and One for the Cup2 for track (and I have to say they are good on the track)

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
Haha, I have traded the Cup2s already for the PS4S :) But I do need wintertires, they are going on factory rims

Deleted member 103408

I bought the Cup 2 from another forum member doing the same thing and I like them very much on the track, Lucky I dont need winter tires otherwise I would be looking for a cheap set of Winter Rims.

Forestfire

May 7, 2019
Picked up a screen protector after seeing a few in the flesh at the Doncaster meet on Sunday. Makes a big difference.
18e9edd3677e8b861d956602ddf90a85.jpg

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk
Fitted screen protector this evening, but have to say it terrible so interested how everyone else is getting on.

Positives, easily applied, possible 1 small bubble and very clear screen.

But the touch is terrible. Can not swipe or scroll menus even with pressure it's really bad.

Has anyone else experienced this?

It will be off again soon unless someone has advice for me?

Do you only remove the plastic from the screen side and apply?

Is there another plastic on the touch side to remove that I missed?

Also the screen is so glossy, while it looks great also picks up reflections from rear more.

Reactions: MifSal and bgb

Norbert

Oct 16, 2018
Fitted screen protector this evening, but have to say it terrible so interested how everyone else is getting on.

But the touch is terrible. Can not swipe or scroll menus even with pressure it's really bad.

Also the screen is so glossy, while it looks great also picks up reflections from rear more.
Terrible thing i did bin it.
I had to push the screen really hard to work.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front

I love mine. Glossy is great and makes it look better. Reflections from rear aren’t a problem but I have an estate and blinds.

As for touch, it took a little while to get used to and found it got better with time too. So works fine for me.

Forestfire

May 7, 2019
I love mine. Glossy is great and makes it look better. Reflections from rear aren’t a problem but I have an estate and blinds.

As for touch, it took a little while to get used to and found it got better with time too. So works fine for me.

I'll give it another day or two and see if it beds in a bit better before deciding what to do, and report back. :think:

Brooster89

Oct 13, 2018
H

Hated mine...binned

bgb

Jan 22, 2019

While I like the gloss look, I agree about swiping and hitting the wrong buttons etc. Think these screens are designed slightly ‘frictionous’ to allow use when car is moving?

zeffania

Nov 4, 2016
Bought and tried to fit the new passenger window switch, still dead. Have checked all the wiring and visually and still connected. Does anyone know if there's a fuse just for the passenger side please?

I can operate the window from the drivers side so I thought the fuse would be ok

SwissCupra

May 7, 2019
Switzerland
Nowt, its pissing with rain, so took the gfs Kia to work and changed her winter tyres over to summer, took all the tree sap off the passengers side (as she has to park under a tree at work) then took it through the car wash. Back home before 10am

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise