what did you and your mk3 leon do today

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
Gave her a wednesday wash :D
Screenshot_20190619-223536_Gallery.jpg

May 15, 2019
Picked her up on Tuesday, polished the pipes to a nice shine (looks better than the almost matt finish) with Autosol. Got covered in dust from living opposite a building site. Very impressed with the economy of the 1.5 150 DSG already and has a lovely exhaust note, sounds nicer than the 2ltr 190 I had for 3 months prior. Very please to finally have her in my hands - ordered last October and long story short had a few problems.

Deleted member 103408

Good to hear! Go get them, get the brace fitted and enjoy :)

I had mine done this week and along with all the other stuff it does make a big difference to the way the car handles. Well worth the money

Deleted member 103408

He will get it to you, they come from Poland I think and he orders them in bulk, he will start a group chat on facebook to let you know where the order is nearer the time.

Deano j1971

Jan 5, 2018
I had mine done this week and along with all the other stuff it does make a big difference to the way the car handles. Well worth the money

@theoldboy...not had time to install the strut brace yet as I’ve been doing other things to the car to get her ready for the National meet,on my to do list for this week tho.
@k290b be prepared to wait a while for the strut brace to be delivered, it’s not a quick turn around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

Yep that's the one, it will get there and as @Deano j1971 posted earlier you will need some new bolts as they are one use only.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise