what did you and your mk3 leon do today

LR231998

Alor Blue 290 Cupra
Jan 21, 2019
is it just me that spends a stupid amount of time trying to find the ignition for the key, could do with a little light next to it. Its starting to wind me up haha

in my car I find it easily, my misses ford KA however It’s like mission impossible

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
is it just me that spends a stupid amount of time trying to find the ignition for the key, could do with a little light next to it. Its starting to wind me up haha
I just press the big start button that is backlit :idea:

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
Better pic of the rear with the new exhaust
Screenshot_20191223-160208_Gallery.jpg

LR231998

Alor Blue 290 Cupra
Jan 21, 2019
Not done, but going to be reverting back to standard exhaust. So if anyone wants a Res delete (zaustworx, Version 2) for cheap in the new year, message me.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
Easily knickable them keyless motors
:sleeping:
Easier just to steal the key based on preferred method to steal a Leon. It's hard to do relay theft on a car where the key sleeps.
Check out all the stolen Cupras on the FB page. All key theft.

Kirky

Copper Cupra Advocate
Apr 10, 2019
I’m such a fruit loop, didn’t realize my foot well lighting was only 20% might actually be able to see my ignition now....
I think mine has a problem as at 100% it's still crap. Need another car to compare it with before taking it to SEAT.

KernelOkey

Dec 18, 2018
I may have to speak to Remus about the system for the Carbon. Surely it would be the same just with a resonator. Looks sweet.

How does it sound, (not that they’d be the same with mine not having the GPF)

System only have the 2 backboxes like stock system. It have a very deep tone, not to loud. Perfect for me :) Do you have FB? Can send a clip

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
Took some Autosol to my exhaust. I only used a microfibre cloth and my hand to give it a good rubbing :cheeky:

There are some corrosion cavaties which i wasn't able to buff out, plus it seems that only the tip :cheeky: is shiny. The rest seems to be galvanised rather than stainless. Is there a way to polish this up do you think? Maybe a bit of scotch-bright?

Car in general is filthy becaiuse of my daily commute down the soggy A14. Car will be having a bath on christmas day though so she will be all sparkly.

Side by side before and after:
3.jpg

After (at night):
2.jpg

This morning:
1.jpg

who.am.i

Leon FR
Jan 23, 2016
EU
Long time no see..
Put on winter audi s8 setup..still some meat on tyres.
Summer tyres are worn out,have to order new untill spring..
Since i have company car,my 5f is less time on the road :( but still love weekend rides in the hills..
No problems,regular services and regular cleaning

Poslano z mojega SM-G390F z uporabo Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.