Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest. If you're not subscribing to us on YouTube yet, you're missing out on car news and reviews. Subscribe to our channel to get notified when we post new videos.

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Discussion in 'Leon Mk3 (2012-2020)' started by seatleon2012, Apr 16, 2013.

1. Damo H

Damo H That Carbon s(k)nob down the street ;)

Well when I had my 280, the part numbers for 5 door and ST OEM skirts were the same.

dmpx likes this.
  2. dmpx

dmpx Active Member

Invaluable as always thank you!

Just noticed the car in the photo is an ST anyway so I’d say that’s pretty certain...

Damo H likes this.
  3. paddy6789

paddy6789 Mk3 Cupra R

Pre face lift spoiler: 5F9827960
    Facelift spoiler: 5F9827960

Same part apparently, according to ETKA for the model PR-K8D (VAG code for Wagon/Avant). So in theory the Maxton lip should fit a PFL car if it’s the same spoiler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

dmpx likes this.
  4. Bouloama

Bouloama Active Member

Damo, any updates on my earlier question?

5. Damo H

Damo H That Carbon s(k)nob down the street ;)

Sorry missed that question just had to scroll back to find out what you are referring to.

Te tape underneath that holds it on is about 5-6mm away from the very edge, so there is a gap At the very corner if you stoop down low enough...
    6131D6DB-EAF5-4FB7-B144-7050EE29F5A2.jpeg 522BEA32-1C70-4E74-AA70-831882350FA3.jpeg 5FFACF5D-557D-4412-A4FC-DC7825C90752.jpeg 454B1FA1-C323-4FC2-8221-EB26AC325BEF.jpeg

Bouloama likes this.
  6. Zer0

Zer0 Active Member

I posted a week ago that I found out some idiot had left a dent on my passenger side door on my Cupra. Luckily no scratches there but it is a visible dent. It is small by annoying. Size of a golf ball but just a few mm "deep". What can be done about that?

Anyway, tonight I found out someone had backed into the rear diffusor of our BMW 1 series, left a 5 inch crack. No luck lately.

No note left on the car this time either, it's been parked outside our house for two weeks due to the virus, wife works from home (it is her car)

7. Invertigo

Invertigo Active Member

So, my passenger side mirror dips when reversing, all well and good. When manouvering around the car park however, it doesn't seem to raise when putting the car into D? Is there some minimum speed before it goes back up again or something?

EDIT: Nevermind, clearly a case of RTFM, raises back up when the ignition is off or you exceed 15kph forward.

#8047 Invertigo, Mar 26, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020
    GeoffGeoff likes this.
  8. Zer0

Zer0 Active Member

Yup. The speed when it goes back up can be changed using Carista if you use that.

9. Invertigo

Invertigo Active Member

Oh? Didn't see that option when I was playing about before.

10. MrJohn91

MrJohn91 Active Member

When you wash your car especially because it won't be used for a while and it still gets dirty just sitting there [​IMG]

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Lmbarrett83, Rowan83, Hag and 2 others like this.
  11. Zer0

Zer0 Active Member

Maybe it is available only in the beta builds of the app, I've just used that.

12. Ryone

Ryone Active Member

Stare at each other, can't go out.

Legojon likes this.
  13. RichL

RichL Full Member

Yesterday, I fitted a Chinese cheapo LED strip in the boot (but not yet wired in as I couldnt find any scotchlocks in my toolkit and being under virus lockdown etc). I fitted a pair of similar ones in my old Exeo ST and they were brilliant (literally and figuratively)
    Today I fitted the dashcam I'd taken from my old car. I'd just started the job with bits of trim loose when it started hailing, then snowing, and it stopped as soon as I'd finished and gone back into the house.

14. who.am.i

who.am.i Active Member

Due to corona,summer tyres didnt arrived...shops are closed...except grocery.
    Lucky that didnt change tyres..had snow last week.

Poslano z mojega SM-G390F z uporabo Tapatalk

15. Invertigo

Invertigo Active Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Not much else to do, so a multiple hour wash, decontamination, clay, polish and ceramic coat, followed by wheel sealant, tyre dressing and glass sealant. Very happy!

16. Seastormer

Seastormer Cupra 280/CBF1000

On Saturday, 4 new Mich PS4s 's fitted to cupra, as still needed motor for work till I got sorted out for home working, £544.80 at Blackcircles

17. zeffania

zeffania Active Member

I desperately need to clean mine, but whilst I'm still doing work on the house, it'll have to wait. An planning on giving it a really good clean as I haven't for a year

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

18. The Daily Meme

The Daily Meme Insta: @thatredcupra

Car has been sat on the drive doing nothing for the last week or so. Going to clean it this weekend and get the reiger diffuser fitted. In the mean time, here is another picture of it with the new fog intakes.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Bullet

Bullet Active Member

That looks the absolute nuts! (I'm biased as it's the same colour as mine though) Love the copper inserts.

The Daily Meme likes this.
  20. jack rush

jack rush Active Member

I'm pretty sure you've linked it before but I'm not sure where, but could you please share where you bought these? I'd definitely be interested in buying some for mine. Looks great.