AaronM

Jul 6, 2006
New Forest
www.gtiowners.co.uk
I had a peugeot 106 gti

DSCF1263%20(Small).JPG

Still miss it!

T7ODD

87 'D' Fiat Panda 1000CL (purchased April 1996, sold July 1997)
91 'H' Fiat Tipo 1.4 DGT (purchased July 1997, sold July 2000)
93 'K' Honda CR-X del-sol 1.5VXI (import) (purchased July 2000, sold Dec 2001)
96 'P' Honda Civic VTi (purchased October 2001, sold June 2004)
02 Seat Ibiza Cupra (purchased June 2004)

Will the Ibiza be the longest owned so far? Pic below of the Civic...F&F was very popular at the time and then Civics started to get common so I sold it. Excellent handling but no torque. Revving was fun though!
5a1475c08pt.jpg

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
lol! ive owned 2 of them the first 1 was white,really loud, black wheels very very low thats was when i was 17 i got my first ibiza when i was 18 im 22 now so that was some years ago! ive also owned that black 1 you have seen as well i sold it to a m8 but i didnt have it long! lee bowman in tadley has had a few as well but he keeps crashin them!

Dan Cupra R

The Yellow Sub
May 2, 2006
Reading
lol! ive owned 2 of them the first 1 was white,really loud, black wheels very very low thats was when i was 17 i got my first ibiza when i was 18 im 22 now so that was some years ago! ive also owned that black 1 you have seen as well i sold it to a m8 but i didnt have it long! lee bowman in tadley has had a few as well but he keeps crashin them!

I kept seeing it parked up by the AWE roundabout by Baughurst but it seems to of dissapeared of late.

Those cars are great I think. They always make me chuckle. Me & my mate were parked up one day & that black one came in to the car park. I was telling my mate about how they shift & they are turboed up, He didnt believe me & thought I was pulling his leg.

The car went past & a great big whoosh came out, Fcking brilliant it was, He couldnt believe his eyes.

They are basic cars but I bet they are great fun to drive

turboboy

Limp Mode Squad ™
Dec 9, 2003
hants
that black 1 is very slow tho for some reason! i have a rind with a white 1 as well thats slow as well for some reason! my old white 1 thu saw off r5 gt turbos punto turbos ect i loved it! the ibiza now is in a little bit of a different league tho!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.