what do you think of my Carbon Fibre look?

owen lcr

orvil
Oct 10, 2006
montrose, scotland
Excuse the frost, the photos were taken this morning and you all know how wonderful the weather is up in scotland.:headhurt:

various006.jpg

various007.jpg

various008.jpg

various009.jpg

it looks alot better i person, cant really get the detail in with my camera sorry

Last edited:

owen lcr

orvil
Oct 10, 2006
montrose, scotland
hahah, i was thinking of it but not sure if i will spoil the look of the car, i will see what everyone else think because i am undecided. in the process of valeting at the moment so i will get some other photos up when i am done.

cheers Luke

Last edited:

owen lcr

orvil
Oct 10, 2006
montrose, scotland
i had a look at the roof but still undecided. i might give it a go and if i dont like it i can take it off.

looks like i am going to go and order some more now...

i will put some photos up at the weekend when i have done it. may need an extra pair of hand for that size of vinyl

i am going to go all the way back to the spoiler with mine rather than just the roof

owen lcr

orvil
Oct 10, 2006
montrose, scotland
yeah i did it on monday night. the first wing mirror i did i tried it with laquer on but i didnt like it as much, so i removed it and done it again with no laquer and it looks so much better.

White_Lady_170

Dirty Derv
Jan 20, 2009
N. Ireland
can i ask where you got the vinyl from mate? ive been toying with the idea of wrapping a few different things both exterior and interior but i dont know how to go about finding a supplier of good quality carbonfibre look vinyl at a good price.

owen lcr

orvil
Oct 10, 2006
montrose, scotland
no probs mate, i have spoken to the guy i get it from and he said i can post the info on here with a 5% discount off of his already lowest price i have found in the UK...

keep in mind that this is the best quality carbon wrap availible thus the slightly higher price than you will find on the likes of ebay.

P.S always get more than you think you will want because you end up doing everything in it lol, i mean i have even done my iphone and laptop in it...

owen lcr

orvil
Oct 10, 2006
montrose, scotland
The stuff you are looking for is 3M carbon vinyl

http://www.undergroundgraphics.com/

Instructions: Add required 3M Di-Noc Carbon Fibre Vinyl to your basket, select View Basket at the top of the screen, enter 5% Discount Code: CARBONDISCOUNT then proceed to Checkout.

If in doubt give the guy an email, hes a nice guy and can do custom size to suit everyone.

FR_Flavoured

I saw a Range Rover recently in what looked like graphite Grey (dark, but not black).
Then as it came past, the entire car was covered in a carbon fibre weave!! Had to be a vinyl wrap!

Very cool ! :)

owen lcr

orvil
Oct 10, 2006
montrose, scotland
to be honest i think you will really struggle to get the wrap around the fins in 1 go, you could cut it into shapes but might sacrifice quality..

if you do manage i think that will look neat. where did you get the fins from