What does you car suck on? (The Induction Kit War)

DannyC87

Rubbing is Racing :-)
Mar 4, 2008
something a bit different:
DSCF1086.jpg

harty190486

POWER!!!
Dec 29, 2008
staffordshire
What does everyone think of these:

DSCN4204.jpg

Pipercross Dry Foam Filter, 80mm Fitment. Has anyone used them?

dont know mate but will let you know in a few days, these are huge, mine has come and is massive twice the size of my old jetex and is a totaly dry filter so wont kill the maff

Aug 2, 2009
North Lincs
I almost bought one of these. Buch has got one on his 400bhp LCR so im guessing its ok! I think they like rather nice aswell.

Does that mean your keeping the LCR now then Harty????

harty190486

POWER!!!
Dec 29, 2008
staffordshire
I almost bought one of these. Buch has got one on his 400bhp LCR so im guessing its ok! I think they like rather nice aswell.

Does that mean your keeping the LCR now then Harty????
they do look really good mine came today so will see how it flows hopefully aroung 215gs mark and ill be happy,
dont think i could of lived without it mate so yeah shes stayin and have big plans now coilovers next :D

EL

Forever Alive
Mar 17, 2008
Bickley, Bromley
What size you guys gone for with the pipercorss? I can see that the 80mm neck comes in several sizes...
150x200
200x200
300x300

Aug 2, 2009
North Lincs
Just a quick heads up for the people looking to use the Pipercross with an alloy joiner and silicone coupler.
The Pipercross is 200mm long. The K&N ive got is 178mm and i needed to cut the alloy joiner down quite a bit in order for it to fit.

Makam pete

Nov 26, 2009
Blackburn
Hi guys, new on here so bare with me. I got the BMC filter put on my LCR last year as saw great reviews for it, but looking at this thread starting to wonder now got wrong one. Also got revo stage 1 and forge 007 diverter. Might have to look into Jetex now. Great thread anyway, thanks

h7 cya

Jun 3, 2009
Has anyone logged the differences between the green cotton panel filters and the Jetex tried a search but cant seem to find anything. Thanks

james walker

cooling is the key people
May 24, 2007
retford notts
i want one of these pipercross, but doesnt bill say they dont filter dust very well.... look fappin huge though

got links of where you got it from?

borisvanhalen

FR is not a dirty word...
Feb 7, 2009
salisbury
:lol: and they say I'm a bodger... Looking good Boris :)

hi Danny, i've altered my macano set a little since that photo, want to get the jabba heatshield on it tho... i see Ami has ordered her new cupra after struggling with the leather interior versus veggie issues

i know that bill (badger5) doesn't recommend these filters, possible dust filtration issues, however backdraft swear by them - not saying ones right or wrong

got mine direct from pipercross themselves on thier online shop

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.