• Meguiars Gold Class Shampoo & Conditioner

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Poorboys Super Slick & Sudds Concentrated Car Wash

Votes: 16 32.0%
  • Zaino Z-7 Show Car Wash Concentrate

Votes: 28 56.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We (Prestige Polish) will be running several free samples of certain car care products on here from time to time.

We are going to run it in a logical order starting at the bottom

i.e. shampoo, cleaner, polish, protectant and so on.

The idea is to give you a good feeler for the products avaiable.

So starting with the shampoo we would like to run a poll firstly to see what you would prefer to use as a sample.

This is not to create a list for the samples as yet. That will come later. This is just to get a feel for the product YOU would like to test.

All samples will be supplied in filled 30ml bottles Free with Free P&P once you have decided what sample you would like to test.

Depending on what product wins will determine how many samples will be avaiable and it will be based on a first come first served basis.

Happy voting.

Lee.

Last edited:
Was going to say PB SS or Zaino? No brainer really. :p 2 against 5 ???

It's early days yet tho Carr20vt,

Tables could turn from time to time over the course of the poll.

This is fun.

Going to make this a monthly thing with differant products untill we have been through one product from each of the categories on our website.

Maybe we should start a poll for evey product that can be split from each category after this sample run is out of the way.

Lee.

Carr20vt

Dec 18, 2003
South Wales
Visit site
It's early days yet tho Carr20vt,

Tables could turn from time to time over the course of the poll.

This is fun.

Going to make this a monthly thing with differant products untill we have been through one product from each of the categories on our website.

Maybe we should start a poll for evey product that can be split from each category after this sample run is out of the way.

Lee.

Sounds good.
It will be just my luck tho that i'll miss the freebies when the time comes.

ive tried gold class... not really impressed... would like to try the other two tho :) i voted for zaino either way

Hmmmm,

In what way were you not impressed with Gold Class.

I think it lacks a little slickness but other that that I think it's a really good product. The finish is up there IMO.

Anyhoo,

That's what this is all about at the end of the day so you may get your wish and get to try another.

Lee.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members