• Zaino Z-7 Show Car Wash Concentrate

Votes: 28 56.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
in the mountains ( Wales )
poorboys , heard good things , ive uses som megs, stuff before which was good , but wernt the one listed (gold class) , but wouldnt mind trying zanol either ,

used to work at halfrauds , and we gotto try products out , to help comment on stuff to customers ,

poorboys , heard good things , ive uses som megs, stuff before which was good , but wernt the one listed (gold class) , but wouldnt mind trying zanol either ,

used to work at halfrauds , and we gotto try products out , to help comment on stuff to customers ,

All very good shampoos IMO.

Put it this way. I have a dilema every car I do. Never to sure what shampoo to pick up from our collection.

Stuart on the other hand, He has a clear favourite but I'm saying nothing as yet. I will let you guys decide for yourself. :D

Lee.

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
in the mountains ( Wales )
heard good things on all tbh,
the perks of working for halfrauds at the time was i could try anything out ,

which i did , tended to stick to autoglym at first , then have mainy stuck to autosmart , but now started pushing through the megs, at my own expense now!! but with the crap weather in wales and my little nipper i havent had much chance on the whole detailing thing over the past year or so , the odd few

heard good things on all tbh,
the perks of working for halfrauds at the time was i could try anything out ,

which i did , tended to stick to autoglym at first , then have mainy stuck to autosmart , but now started pushing through the megs, at my own expense now!! but with the crap weather in wales and my little nipper i havent had much chance on the whole detailing thing over the past year or so , the odd few

To be honest we are having a better summer now than we did in the summer up here if that makes any sense.

You will just have to get the little one to help you when he/she is old enough.

Get them started young that's what I say.

Lee.

With just over 24hrs left untill this poll closes I thought I would give it a little bump.

We have taken delivery of our sample bottles and we are just about ready to go to print with the lables. Just waiting on the winning product to be confirmed then we will start to print.

We should have the samples ready over the weekend and the first few should start going out on Monday.

We will start a new thread tomorrow at 12 noon where you can add your name to the list. Once the list is full we will then PM you for your delivery details.

This will be based on a first come first served basis and the list will contain 45 spaces.

If you have used the winning product before I would kindly ask you not to add your name to the list so that those who have not used the winning product can get full advantage.

We would like to thank all that have voted to date. This has been a fun little exercise and we will be doing this again for a product from our "Cleanse" category on our site. We will have more products to choose from next time round also as we are awaiting delivery of many more products to be added soon.

Thanks again,

The team @ Prestige Polish.

Justa

Nov 24, 2007
Derby
bummer :(

i am at work tomorrow and my work don't allow me onto this forum :(

can you put me down as no 1 ????

;)

diss_50

MK4 IBIZA CUPRA
Aug 21, 2007

;)

As said I think it should be a first come first serve basis. I'll be in a meeting tomorrow from 10am till the back 3pm.. So hopefully i'll be able to get away for 5 mins to get my name down... Oh compromises! :D

;)

Sorry,

as much as I would like to help you out I wouldn't want to upset others.

I think to be honest tho you will get your chance after work.

I'm going to word the new thread very carefully tomorrow so that it's not done in such a way that everybody will jump on to it and subscribe.

The heading will not be 'Sign here for free stuff'

More likely to be worded in such a way that those who voted will know what it is but those who didn't will prob not bother looking at it.

I really hope you make it in the list.

Good luck. Hurry home but drive carfeully. :D

Lee.

I use gold class and to be honest, have been disappointed with how it suds up. Not quite as bad as AG but not far off. Certainly better than AG's offering but would be interested in trying another brand to see if it's worth the £ to change.

Never used Zaino stuff, Poorboys is a reasonable brand and so I voted for that, good value too.

James.

Very good value for money and Super slick and sudds produces some super slick sudds.

Does what it say's on the tin (Bottle) really.

Lee.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.