What gets on ya nerves when it shouldn't...

Discussion in 'General Off Topic Chat' started by betty_swollox, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Altech

Altech Ibiza PD170

People that have to touch your phone when you show them something on it! The worst are people that make a grab for it and manage to turn it off!

2. andycupra

andycupra status subject to change

#102 andycupra, Apr 16, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2014
  3. betty_swollox

betty_swollox Richie

Hahahah see that so often, drives me nuts

People who get their, there and they're mixed up need to be nailed to a cross

4. betty_swollox

betty_swollox Richie

Ahhhhh I didn't see this lol

5. jmc1976

jmc1976 Senior Member

when your driving along a road and a pedestrian steps out in front of you , casually strolls across the road causing you to slow down or stop , then they look at you like you just shat in there hand or something , and there usually 10 yards from a pedestrian crossing , fffkin idiots pfftt

6. Wev

Wev Full Member

Even worse, people who stand trying to cross a busy road when there is a zebra/pelican crossing 20 yards up the road.

7. aaronb84

aaronb84 Full Member

Bahahahaha :rofl:

8. csd_19

csd_19 Full Member

How often do you check your breaks? ;)

9. betty_swollox

betty_swollox Richie

Where's my hammer at?

10. jmc1976

jmc1976 Senior Member

I am very proud of my GCSE grade E in English i will have you know , NOT .LOL

11. Husbandofstinky

Husbandofstinky Out from the Wilderness

The Mother in law - end of :D

Spot on there. There is a crossing about 20 yards away from a T junction in front of a surgery and the amount of old duffers who try and cross over the road at the T junction is incredible. Thick or what. It is a busy road in town and they are so slow in crossing too. Although it makes me laugh when they try and speed up when they are frequently caught out by traffic - the old fart shuffle.:)

To top it all off though it doesn't cost them any more in time to get to the doctors as either side of the road they have to walk up, so why not to the bluddy crossing. Tools.

12. colsy

colsy Senior Member

sorry to keep ranting on.... a couple of others -

SEAGULLS ..too bloody many of them ! Such cheeky ****ers and keep coming back .
    (They don't like me see below ) ;)

Cats ..keep ****ing up our garden ,assume same one each night ,think I'll stay up tonight And fire a few bb's in it's ****ing arse from my new 'Baby Desert Eagle Pistol ' :D Anyone else had to clear up Cats shit first thing in the morning.. in the garden . :banned:

#112 colsy, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  13. Ryan6926

Ryan6926 Senior Member

People who expect to be spoon fed every last bit of information about every question they ask (I maybe guilty of this on occasion but that's because I'm thick not lazy)

People who ask a question about the exact same thing that's 2 topics down on a forum page

Stupid people in Tesco or other supermarket's who can't see my mum who's partially sighted with a white stick wandering around and decide to get in her way then tut at her

I'm such a laid back person :/

Oh almost forgot, People who post in the specific car forums saying I've got blah blah for sale even though it specifically says this isn't a for sale section, If you want to sell something there's now a damn specific part of the forum for it [:@]

#113 Ryan6926, Apr 17, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  14. NickCupraR

NickCupraR NickIbiza

I hate people like you!!!! :) only joking bud!

One of my biggest hates is people who are courteous to other drivers when you should follow the rules of the road instead (which are in place to help traffic flow). Now there are certain times when being courteous helps e.g letting someone join a que of traffic on your side of the road from a junctrion on the right hand side. i presume this is when you do it ;)

When not to be courteous - slamming your brakes on to let a car pull out of a junction on the left when they are turning left (joing your direction of flow) especially when im in the car behind and I have no one behind me. They can pull out in less then 10 seconds and no one needs to slam there brakes on bringing traffic to a halt!!! Seems to happen alot.

Oh and when someone is turning right at a junction and they let a lorry or tractor turning right to pull out of the junction they are turning into i.e they are giving you two fingers and saying im turning off mate have fun behind this slow ******* in front!!

I hate people who have the attitude life owes them something! LIFE OWES YOU NOTHING!!!!

Tbh i just hate people!!!

15. Wev

Wev Full Member

IT Contractors with Solution Architect in there title on day rates of over £600 who come up with a "Solution" and then expect me to work out a way of fitting it into the current App/Infrastructure making me in Essence the " Solution Architect" & Project Manager and I am no where near making £600 a day.

And then extending there contracts despite the last solution delivered being a pile of poo.

16. colsy

colsy Senior Member

I try to always sus out the Road ahead and behind first . I'll mainly do it to keep the traffic flowing ,but like you say I'm careful not to get a smack up the rear If I brake gently . Forinstance, If I've got a tailgater ,I won't even think about helping anyone ,or a young Mum who has three kids in the car ,and is doing her make up on the School run ;)

17. red line fun

red line fun Full Member

vehicles that go at <40mph when i'm on my commute to/from work :censored:

18. red line fun

red line fun Full Member

19. betty_swollox

betty_swollox Richie

Some **** was driving at 20mph doing her make up, she wondered why I beeped at her and then overtook. She was foaming, as if I was in the wrong lol???

Absolute **** she was.

Ugly as sin as well. She needed a ****in mask, not make up

20. Ryan6926

Ryan6926 Senior Member

I had some dopey t**t on a moped on the way home earlier, Obviously they're limited to 30mph so if it wasn't bad enough not having anywhere to overtake when we got to the 30 limit iself they then decided to start weaving all over the road for some strange reason

We've come out of the 30 into another national speed limit, I put my foot down to pass them, pulled out into oncoming lane then they've decided to weave again, Missed me by a few inches max most likely, swerved the other way and almost went straight into the kerb

I couldn't see properly from laughing so hard, If they hadn't have been so stupid it wouldn't have bothered me so much although them falling off would have served them right

There really are some stupid people around :whistle: