what have you done to your car today ?

kr1s77

Feb 1, 2013
Birmingham
Use a vacuum pump like the Pela 6000. No more messy oil changes. Works like a treat

Pela 6000 knockoff by ND-Photo.nl, on Flickr

i'm gonna get one for the next change. i need to do this change asap as there is only half the amount of oil in the engine and can't top up, as i'm not sure if the mechanic put pd oil in it when he did the cambelt because he did say something about pd oil (the ASV isn't pd, is it?). so gonna get them to do it but bring my oil and filter. i ordered a oil tray of amazon aswell, not gonna need that now either.

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Obligatory beading shot
e6uhyhe3.jpg

Sent from my S2 with Paranoid via Magic

BreadlyBrown

Jan 24, 2013
Southampton
Started stocking up on bits and pieces. In two minds whether to wait and do it all at once or do each bit as it arrives...:shrug:

New Cupra and R badges all round
New wheel caps all round
Blue caliper paint and new Brembo stickers
Windscreen replacement booked (couldn't be repaired :cry:)

Nov 4, 2012
Callington Cornwall
From my RR :)

Here's a photo of my front mount intercooler
null-4.jpg

All fitted not too bad for 200 quid needed a few different clips and changed some of the silicone joiners but all good.

I have also added a new drivers door locking module. LED mod is complete inside the car now starting to do the exterior lights. I done the reverse lights yesterday the change in them is epic.

Before
null-3.jpg

After
null-1.jpg

Well impressed with them. Took almost 5 weeks to get here but worth it. Then fitted some Heko wind deflectors
Before
null-2.jpg

After
null.jpg

The oil seals in my k03s turbo are leaking like mad. I am picking a replacement up on Saturday. I will be sending mine away for hybrid after holiday.

Also got a new exhaust mount and will be giving it a service when I put the turbo on :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members