what have you done to your car today ?

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
yesterday I fitted an LCR splitter, I think i'm gonna cut off some more in the middle just cos it annoys me having that section lower :lol:
20130903_171320_zps170c197f.jpg

Gingerbread Man

Aug 22, 2013
Gloucester
Recharged air con, fitted led bulbs to interior, broken remote locking, broken electrical window and mirror system, thermostat beeping at me, light flashing lol

Take a look at 'electrical help required thread' if any one has ideas thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Gingerbread Man

Aug 22, 2013
Gloucester
Check all fuses make sure they are still a full circuit list of fuses to help

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showpost.php?p=3510667&postcount=6

Yeah I found that last night, I used it today as a guide for replacemt fuses. I swapped out 14 & 38 and made no difference

It might be best to take this http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=387339 so not to derail this thread too much more. Thanks for your input lee

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Last edited:

Mikeey

Aug 28, 2013
Replaced cambelt and tensioner, with water pump. Carried out a full service including spark plugs. Replaced O/S/F ball joint and did the slow speed fan mod to save myself £400! Only just bought the car so all of this was on the 'urgent' list :)

aviii

Aug 8, 2013
Lincolnshire
Today I've spent around 2.30hrs washing and waxing the car. Also used some Autosol on exhaust tip as it was looking a bit shabby since I bought the car. Photos

SSDz7KG.jpg

Just hit 55k today on it, too!

Few bits to do on Friday and hopefully a few more by the end of the month :D

Last edited:

GMan_88

Sep 19, 2012
Reading
I fabricated the bolt for my TRS tow strap.. I'ts only for show but I though I would do a half decent job! (excuse the dodgy pic I didn't take it)

null_zps8b4b734d.jpg

And I made my bracket and had my resistors soldered for the slow speed on my fan! (excuse my messy lap tray, its seen better days)

null_zps7bfe48ac.jpg

All in all a very good day I feel :D

seatturbopower

Aug 1, 2012
birmingham
Last time it was on the rollers was at Badger5 it made 280bhp (linear revo stage2), it's a quick car and imo 280bhp is plenty of power. I've not driven a 180 leon cupra so can't really comment or compare on that. The turbo back non res cobra exhaust does sound good, i'm running a 3" pipewerx dp & decat, milltek non res centre section and a custom back box it sounds nuts on full chat. When you get it mapped it will feel like a different car well worth the money.

yeh I see what you mean there mate,thats some good power there pal:) cobras to sound nice as well,ill prob be looking into them soon.

Gingerbread Man

Aug 22, 2013
Gloucester
Today I've spent around 2.30hrs washing and waxing the car. Also used some Autosol on exhaust tip as it was looking a bit shabby since I bought the car. Photos

SSDz7KG.jpg

Just hit 55k today on it, too!

Few bits to do on Friday and hopefully a few more by the end of the month :D

Looking nice there buddy, so clean I can literally see your reflection in one of those pics.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Greavesy

Jun 30, 2013
Donny
Not today but last night, I shampoo'd and vax'd my interior, this was the colour of the water

Eeewwww! They didn't even look dirty!