what have you done to your car today ?

csd_19

May 11, 2005
Angus / Edinburgh
Just gave it a wash - quick snowfoam, then 2BM :)

Passed this milestone the other morning

2C7DA7AF.jpg

Gingerbread Man

Aug 22, 2013
Gloucester
Admired her as I rode past on my bike as I left for work this morning as I knew I'd be drinking after work. On Friday I washed and polished and she's looking and shiney in black. What's you guys thoughts about these petrol / fuel treatments to clean the injectors and stuff? I'm thinking of trying one, in a hope to mildly increase my mpg in my cupra

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
Admired her as I rode past on my bike as I left for work this morning as I knew I'd be drinking after work. On Friday I washed and polished and she's looking and shiney in black. What's you guys thoughts about these petrol / fuel treatments to clean the injectors and stuff? I'm thinking of trying one, in a hope to mildly increase my mpg in my cupra

worked well on my diesel I use STP injector cleaner :)

Gingerbread Man

Aug 22, 2013
Gloucester
worked well on my diesel I use STP injector cleaner :)

Would you use these kind of treatments as one in so many thousand miles or quite regular? I don't really have any experience in these things but my car drinks fuel from what I can tell mostly on shorter journeys when I can't stick it in 6th and stay at steady speeds

03cupra

May 18, 2010
Maidstone
If your putting in Decent fuel, shell nitro etc you shouldn't need the cleaners etc as the fuel already has the additives... Which is why they're so good for your engine.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.