what have you done to your car today ?

slogstorm

Nov 6, 2013
Harstad, Norway

walsh107

Jul 25, 2013
Stoke
Just had a pair of 6x9's delivered for my parcel shelf.

they have LED's built in to Pulsate with the music but im not sure how to get the LED's wired in and i want to make sure its done correctly so that nothing blows.

could anyone advise on this? i was expecting some instructions but there arent any. only the speakers, 2 pairs of wires to wire them in and the screws/brackets for mounting.

Would it be okay to wire the + of the LED's to the + of the speaker wire and same for the negative? as the LED wire isnt very long (id say 2 inches, 3 max) so cant really see it being done any other way.

any help would be great :)

i would post the link to the page on amazon to show the exact speakers i have but ive not posted enough lol

cheers :)

slogstorm

Nov 6, 2013
Harstad, Norway
unanymub.jpg

Anyone know why my upper breaklight is on a light dim? Caused by the leds i have in the lower ones? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aviii

Aug 8, 2013
Lincolnshire
Ordered an APR R1 DV.. now have to wait for delivery. Will then order some induction bits from b5 and away we go! moving forward on my mods' list!

csd_19

May 11, 2005
Angus / Edinburgh
Removed a whole pile of the interior plastics, glovebox, ashtray etc, and took out the carpet and underlay.

Seats are already out, just need to go back and remove the section of loom for the electrics :)

Then removed the airbag controller and side impact sensors once the carpet was up.

Oh and finally removed the airbag and R32 steering wheel ;)

slogstorm

Nov 6, 2013
Harstad, Norway
MOT passed (y) When I was waiting a salesman came up to me with keys to the Alfa Romeo Giulietta and told me he saw me looking at it on my way in, so i went for a test drive.. I have to say, i'm impressed! What a good feeling driving it in dynamic mode..

slogstorm

Nov 6, 2013
Harstad, Norway
my8azapy.jpg

e8usyny7.jpg

yve4ypuz.jpg

nanyguny.jpg

Took some photos og my beauty this morning. Recently fitted a Civic aerial, wind deflectors, the fabia rear wiper and a nice Seat frame. Also fitted new projector headlights from AD-tuning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members