what have you done to your car today ?

Danio

May 17, 2016
A bit more computer work today, trying to figure out my problems! Vcds lite flashed up with a boost controller issue.. Think my n75 needs a talking to...

Upia

Nov 30, 2015
Derbyshire
Take the plastic surround of that's going round the changer then undo the torque screws you see then pull out and unplug, done lol
Nice one thanks, I did notice the surround but didn't want to tug too hard incase I was breaking something.

Sent from my Elephone P8000 using Tapatalk

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Car has a photo shoot tomorrow so I've been down giving her a polish, just having my tea then gonna go wax her and take of all wheels and deep clean them, I'll upload some photos once I get them back

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
It's a privet one mate with a local young lad that does all the cruises, carp o r n images. It's at half ten, he takes photos of all the cars at shows and stuff but does privet shoots also, didn't get to sleep till 5am lol finished doing the car about 1am she's absolutely spanking, I'll up load photos once I get them of him.

Last edited:

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Hears a few photos of my photo shoot day, few photos out of 150 lol

image_zpszza1uk7c.jpeg

image_zpsxc8rnnm4.jpeg

image_zps65x8gmhv.jpeg

image_zpsxkjbmjvc.jpeg

image_zpsgl2nz7cn.jpeg

image_zpsaouf1uge.jpeg

image_zpsybkzomip.jpeg

image_zpst1kzke2s.jpeg

image_zpswpdqr8ay.jpeg

image_zpscrmroxpf.jpeg

image_zpsrumi6tdr.jpeg

image_zpshpr3pxrb.jpeg

image_zpsvtmjgtg4.jpeg

image_zpspexq2xgb.jpeg

image_zps4fbmyrf5.jpeg

image_zpspoqpagp2.jpeg

image_zpsj34pzbk6.jpeg

image_zpsvb9uoghb.jpeg

image_zps8i3luj4u.jpeg

image_zpsfuzdplws.jpeg

image_zpseqjvb9wo.jpeg

image_zpsuo77no2b.jpeg

image_zpsui9brj6f.jpeg

image_zpsss5a3ro8.jpeg

image_zpsaziqesyl.jpeg

image_zpswenn9uns.jpeg

image_zpszqciykn5.jpeg

image_zpsy9ry3hlk.jpeg

image_zpslei17kqd.jpeg

image_zpscuv3bbdi.jpeg

image_zpsqx8coj6v.jpeg

image_zpsziwpbsom.jpeg

Upia

Nov 30, 2015
Derbyshire
Yeah those are great pictures. I want to do something like that with mine but I don't think my camera skills are up to it :p

Sent from my Elephone P8000 using Tapatalk

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Only thing that lets my car down is my drivers wing and bumper, if I didn't damage my wing and have to replace it then it would be a colour match, and my bumper also, they will get fixed in the future lol, I also prefer my rear bumper to the Cupra R bumper, I think the R should have had our rear bumper and we should have had the R front bumper lol

Last edited: