what have you done to your car today ?

Hedgehog Dodger

Aug 28, 2016
What's flat shift? Got any vids of your launch control ?

Flat shift is when you keep your foot planted when changing gear. Works over 5500 revs and for .3 of a second you can acheive this.

Pros are no lag. Cons are more stress of input shaft and clutch plates. Also can put stress on rods.

Weather is terrible but will get vids soon and post them up.

BenCupraR

Mar 23, 2017
Another Door seal, now done them all and hopefully watertight again....

Next up discs and pads, old ones are looking pretty nasty so looking forward to the shiny new ones being on.
Calipers could do with re-painting too but looks to be a ball-ache to do without removing completely off car...

Hedgehog Dodger

Aug 28, 2016
Another Door seal, now done them all and hopefully watertight again....

Next up discs and pads, old ones are looking pretty nasty so looking forward to the shiny new ones being on.
Calipers could do with re-painting too but looks to be a ball-ache to do without removing completely off car...

I refurbed mine with wheels off. Kept the calipers in situ.

Just samded and scraped all the old laquer off. Cleaned and re laquered.

Zardoz

Sep 6, 2016
North West
Ordered new engine cover, as the last time I took mine off I cracked it badly due to a bolt that refused to budge. Still have to hacksaw the bugger off yet.

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
As its legal and down to the owner who use's it, I'm going to "guess" its OK to leave this hear for people that don't know about this to have a think, can lead to trouble if its proven you used it with intentions of being undetected but our car's aren't fitted as standard with parking sensors so I find it hard to believe they could have a case unless you admit something silly. Anyway....
https://www.sasmobile.co.uk/NewsArticle/Police-Laser-Jammer-Fitted
5 seconds can mean so much.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

May 25, 2008
cambs
Today resulted in finally fitting my rear bumper diffuser fins and throttle body cover
Next to sort out the wonky exhaust

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
As its legal and down to the owner who use's it, I'm going to "guess" its OK to leave this hear for people that don't know about this to have a think, can lead to trouble if its proven you used it with intentions of being undetected but our car's aren't fitted as standard with parking sensors so I find it hard to believe they could have a case unless you admit something silly. Anyway....
https://www.sasmobile.co.uk/NewsArticle/Police-Laser-Jammer-Fitted
5 seconds can mean so much.

Very interesting buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
Affordable as well. Cheaper on Amazon but the link gives you a good idea of what's what.

Wonder if it’s rear facing as well?
May have saved my pal 665 quid and 6 pints!
So if it worked it would be cheap as chips paying for itself first time it pinged.

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
Wonder if it’s rear facing as well?
May have saved my pal 665 quid and 6 pints!
So if it worked it would be cheap as chips paying for itself first time it pinged.

Can plug four sensors in. One comes with it and others sold separate. Front and back coverage

Connorg115

Aug 29, 2017
United Kingdom
Gave her a quick wash to get rid of the layer of crap that had accumulated!

She looks sexual now

68c182497812cb299e44ae81ee18d35e.jpg

Last edited:

Zardoz

Sep 6, 2016
North West
Flushed out the brown(!) coolant, fitted new temp sender and refilled with lovely fresh pink G12 (equivalent). Put new engine cover on. Oh and hoovered our the air filter and box when I was stood about waiting for stuff to drain.