what have you done to your car today ?

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
Looked at it...haven't started it in over two weeks now. Work dried up for me just after Xmas so no work = no fun. Start a new job tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Connorg115

Aug 29, 2017
United Kingdom
You’ll be lucky.
What part of the country you in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m in Sheffield Everybody is going wild over his weather and I bet it doesn’t even end up being that bad haha!

I’m really hoping That’s the case anyway cus If can’t get it done on Thursday then I won’t be getting it done for 2 weeks:(

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
Someone has crashed their Mk1 in a ditch at the side of the A158 East of Lincoln.

Someone else has nicked the tail lights since it's been sat there. :censored:

Last edited:

Connorg115

Aug 29, 2017
United Kingdom
To be fair if your gunna leave it in a ditch might as well gat stripped for parts, the driver obvs didn’t get a sh*t about it maybe the tail lights new owner will appreciate them ahaha

sockpuppet

Apr 30, 2007
Replaced the radiator which took the best part of 8 hours and then a few days later removed 20 litres of petrol that the GF put in the TDI 150. Luckily I own a pella pump so I was able to lift the fuel pump from the back seat and suck all the petrol out from there, filled with diesel, removed fuel filter, primed pump several times to pump diesel through, new fuel filter, sorted!

vwtrev

Flying Banana
Oct 29, 2015
Essex, united kingdom
https://youtu.be/Effpj3b4bgA
Game changer?? Not for us but damn...tuners must be well happy about this.

HaHa, I tried a plug-in tuning box for my Diesel VRs from a company that looked reputable and sounded knowledgeable at a car fair, I even went to their company premises and they seemed ok, did some before and after runs and made no difference, didn't even feel any different. Told them as much and they refunded my money.

Did help me out though as needed a remap on my car to meet the carryover modified insurance I had a month left to run, when I replaced my tuned Audi A4 TDi for it.

On topic note, did the 'Track Obsession' Power 2 Weight shootout today and came away V.happy although was nether gonna win any prizes as some serious money turned up.

As it stands my Leon has a 49.5%/50.5% cross weight distribution and is approximately at 230bhp/ton. Was hoping for over 200 bhp/ton, so very happy. Next goal 250bhp /ton :D

Last edited:

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
HaHa, I tried a plug-in tuning box for my Diesel VRs from a company that looked reputable and sounded knowledgeable at a car fair, I even went to their company premises and they seemed ok, did some before and after runs and made no difference, didn't even feel any different. Told them as much and they refunded my money.

Did help me out though as needed a remap on my car to meet the carryover modified insurance I had a month left to run, when I replaced my tuned Audi A4 TDi for it.

On topic note, did the 'Track Obsession' Power 2 Weight shootout today and came away V.happy although was nether gonna win any prizes as some serious money turned up.

As it stands my Leon has a 49.5%/50.5% cross weight distribution and is approximately at 230bhp/ton. Was hoping for over 200 bhp/ton, so very happy. Next goal 250bhp /ton :D
This isn't a cheap plug in mate, this is integrated engineering development home flash kit. Remap at home. Not for us but gives a great insight into what will come or could have come years back with the right investment.

vwtrev

Flying Banana
Oct 29, 2015
Essex, united kingdom
This isn't a cheap plug in mate, this is integrated engineering development home flash kit. Remap at home. Not for us but gives a great insight into what will come or could have come years back with the right investment.

Fair enough, I have heard of people having their cars mapped in one country by a reputable tuner in another country over the 'Internet' / 4G on a mobile phone (Subaru's not Seat's though).

Proof is normally in the pudding, if people have good experience with something, like what was linked to, then they deserve the reputation and will probably get more business from it in time.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.