what have you done to your car today ?

lightup

May 27, 2019
Nah just trying to give everyone a perspective of value and also the market out here is priced higher than in the Uk where you can get a Cupra R pretty cheap. Cars seem so much cheaper to buy in the UK than mainland Europe and I don’t know why.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeah its crossed my mind several times to just buy a donor Cupra R from the uk. price difference is huge.

Reactions: Leon20vt4

Manic172

https://m.facebook.com/ManicMotorsport1
Dec 4, 2018
Hemel hempstead
www.seatcupra.net
Black Diamond drilled and grooved discs now fitted
With Carbotech XP10 pads.
Put a good heat cycle through them.
Initial bite is very firm.
Can’t wait till the 9th. For Bedford Autodrome.
Give them some stick.

Badger5 Custom Map + TIP,
3”Custom exhaust, FMIC, Bosh 550’s, BC Coilovers, ARB’s +loads more.

Is it an all day session...I just about to go get the saxo from the old storage place and then put in the new work shop. Might come and play for the day

Reactions: Andrewwright

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
Oh ****! I pray you didn’t bend any valves

Likewise but you can almost guarantee it on these engines and I was travelling pretty damn quickly at the time so I'm expecting the worst tbh.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
Nah just trying to give everyone a perspective of value and also the market out here is priced higher than in the Uk where you can get a Cupra R pretty cheap. Cars seem so much cheaper to buy in the UK than mainland Europe and I don’t know why.

Try and export it or import a car....won't seem so cheap then. Her Royal shitnuss must have her bit the greedy cu...

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Yellow fr

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
Try and export it or import a car....won't seem so cheap then. Her Royal shitnuss must have her bit the greedy cu...

While you’re still in the EU it’s easy, and you just need to conform to UK laws like headlight reverse light and MPH change over. Then tax which is 20% unless you’ve already paid it in another EU country or you just write the bill of sale for 1000 quid haha

Reactions: Andrewwright

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
While you’re still in the EU it’s easy, and you just need to conform to UK laws like headlight reverse light and MPH change over. Then tax which is 20% unless you’ve already paid it in another EU country or you just write the bill of sale for 1000 quid haha

I like your thinking mate.

lightup

May 27, 2019
installed cupra R rear bumper. cut off 1 exhaust pipe to make it fit ^^
20190824-153843.jpg

IMG-20190824-171939-245.jpg

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

Forum Sponsor
Sep 27, 2016
My insurance company would tell me to jog on, axa won't do import didn't clock that when I signed up... finished with them in Feb so I'll be looking for a good company to go with. Christ I can't even get recovery with them because the car is too old for them..

Out of interest because I'd love to own it....how much?

Hi.
When you're ready for insurance if you need any help then please feel free to drop me a line.
Regards,
Dan.