what have you done to your car today ?

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
Going to have 20s on the rear and 15s on the front so hopefully not. Goin to fit them when i do my dust seal replacement and new arms.

Reactions: lightup

lightup

May 27, 2019
My latest R came with 20mm spacers all round, personally I think its slightly too much on the front but that's just my preference as I'm not into pokey look.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
Yeah same. I have 5mm on the front to clear my coilover and 12 mm om the back.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

Reactions: bigT's lcr

Thai-wronghorse

Self proclaimed Cupra R addict & butcher!
Dec 3, 2015
Kent
Going to have 20s on the rear and 15s on the front so hopefully not. Goin to fit them when i do my dust seal replacement and new arms.
Likewise, I'm poaching one set of the 20s for my other R but I'll stick 10 or 15 on the front.

One set of 20s available if anyone is interested?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Manic172

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
Think that will be nice.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk
I might go 20s on the front yet just have to see. Was 20 quid for the set so definitely worth a try. If i do go 20s on the front there will be a lucky member who gets a pair of 15s with the bolts gratis. Time will tell...

Reactions: lightup

Gokiwi64

Geriatric Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hockley, Essex
Discovered that my Bailey DV is sticking :-( , ordered oem Bosche unit (Damn expensive too) . Just got to work out the right way to fit it as i have a cold side relocation kit.

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
975a29c983005336d6ed9264c1865b62.jpg

That was on the back off my spare wheel lcr wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: bigT's lcr

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
I thought I read so.e where that uk lcr wheels where 8j and in Europe they where 7.5. Can't remember what post I read that in

This is what I was talking about with the misconception.

UK didn’t get any different wheels as the rest of the world on the 1m Cupra R. Just some wise tail...

But if anyone wants to check for themselves take off a wheel and look at the back stamped numbers and YellowFR did

Manic172

https://m.facebook.com/ManicMotorsport1
Dec 4, 2018
Hemel hempstead
www.seatcupra.net
This is what I was talking about with the misconception.

UK didn’t get any different wheels as the rest of the world on the 1m Cupra R. Just some wise tail...

But if anyone wants to check for themselves take off a wheel and look at the back stamped numbers and YellowFR did

I didn't think they would make different width wheels for different country's. It was dome one out side uk who said the UK is lucky as we get 8j.. so guessing he not have a uk spec car to check against and see it's just a tail.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members