what have you done to your car today ?

Gokiwi64

Geriatric Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hockley, Essex
Need to start thinking about LCR's future ........a rebuild or 2nd hand engine is out of the equation so ...
Option 1 - Keep it and run it into the ground.
Option 2 - Keep it and maintain it as best as possible - its made this noise for 5 years and thus far has not got worse.
Option 3 - Sell "As Is" and hope to get enough money to buy something else.

Reactions: iammooks

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
58DC9F9F-6F6B-4338-96AE-671869BF2EA0.jpeg
Finally had chance to wash mine at weekend. It’s never not been washed for so long before but it’s back to how it should be now!

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
Need to start thinking about LCR's future ........a rebuild or 2nd hand engine is out of the equation so ...
Option 2 - Keep it and maintain it as best as possible - its made this noise for 5 years and thus far has not got worse.
Feel your pain mate. Cant you save up for an engine. I think @Thai-wronghorse has one for sale

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018

A mix of 1 and 2. At least that's what I'm trying to do. As long as it's 'structurally sound' I don't see why that shouldn't be possible. It's 3 that would be the biggest challenge - and I daresay you'll look back and regret selling it if you do.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.