what have you done to your car today ?

bigT's lcr

Delete. Beat. Repeat...
Feb 27, 2016
Leeds
So wrong lacquer fcks your live up. its even a bigger mess as what i started with.

Will see how this will go....

Anyway i did fit my refurbished black coated lcr wheels to finish the look. And lcr tip exhaust
de3577483d4335e43c32ef41a357cefd.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk
This happened to my R badges when i tried to laquer them. Paint started melting lol

Reactions: lightup

20VT_AUQ

Roar
Dec 5, 2019
replacing spark plugs and ignition coils (Bosch)

trying iridium plugs for the first time, will tell ya if I notice any improvement. I currently have some idle issues and tiny misfires at low rpm specially when engine is cold.

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
It's like my car knows it has its MoT next week.

Went for a drive to help get the fuel treatment going round the engine, went to wash the windscreen and a pitiful spurt and then nothing.

I replaced the jets before the last MoT so I'm guessing it's just fifteen years' worth of goo from the tank that's blocking it, so I'll take that out on Monday and try and give it a good clean, putting some compressed air through the hoses while the tank is off.

Should have done that ages ago of course, but I'd rather be doing other stuff the day before the test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Manic172

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
It's like my car knows it has its MoT next week.

Went for a drive to help get the fuel treatment going round the engine, went to wash the windscreen and a pitiful spurt and then nothing.

I replaced the jets before the last MoT so I'm guessing it's just fifteen years' worth of goo from the tank that's blocking it, so I'll take that out on Monday and try and give it a good clean, putting some compressed air through the hoses while the tank is off.

Should have done that ages ago of course, but I'd rather be doing other stuff the day before the test.

Just remove the washer pump and give the filter a clean out and pop it back in and top up and try that should work fine after that

Reactions: iammooks

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
I can now say I have no lights on my dash as the airbag light has gone off thanks to the new seat belt and the esp light has gone out now thanks to the new steering angle sensor and the works snap on computer was able to program it in and I can now unlock the doors with just one press off the button on the door the card

lightup

May 27, 2019

trying iridium plugs for the first time, will tell ya if I notice any improvement. I currently have some idle issues and tiny misfires at low rpm specially when engine is cold.
Curious too

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

Connor H

Dec 19, 2019
Essex

My car has been quite lumpy lately in early gears when its cold. Although my SAI is on its way out so not sure if thats related to it.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members