what have you done to your car today ?

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
I really wanted B12’s but now is not an idea time to be having to buy them lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A guy on here sold his SPAX coil overs for like 120 quid... damn shame you could’ve picked em up

BocaBill

Mar 31, 2020
How do you find the butter wax, I wasnt to impressed with it myself. I got better results with poorboys natty paste.

Car looks great by the way

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Cheers.
1st time using it and the brand "chemical guys" , I'd read and seen reviews on youtube about it not lasting long, easy on and off the car wasn't much difference in the depth of shine from the buffing. I'l give it a few more uses and make a verdict. Smells nice though

BocaBill

Mar 31, 2020
Car looks amazing will post some of mine full finished once I get the tyre shine as that’s what’s letting it down right now

Thanks...she's worth the effort, I never bother with tyre shine, only seems to last a day or 2.

BocaBill

Mar 31, 2020
Well I decided to take the wheels off clean the arches and brakes and found my back box in this condition.
6e233318e6aac5de66d002af10ef6c35.jpg

About the same as mine when I bought the car,"advisory" on the previous 2 mot's I was given, That was my excuse for catback upgrade

Connor H

Dec 19, 2019
Essex
Had to wait for 20mm Allen key to come from the web to fit my injector cups, but all back together now tip top. Bay starting to visually look better too.
76088645-E4C0-4258-A74E-6F12AC1D9F78.jpeg

bruceR

Apr 11, 2005
Monifieth, Dundee
192f7e090021d1ead548200facb4421d.jpg

ad8ded5adf9fa7eba8945f8685b03ab7.jpg

Finished the Front honeycomb grill! Along with got a website going and Facebook page as well for the business. If you want one the preorders just opened up today! Manufacturing starts April 20th

https://www.eurusperformance.com/

https://www.facebook.com/EurusPerformance/

Nice job you made of that mate but I’ve never been a fan of the 2 different grill styles on the LCR - would be better all the same, so I guess you should look at making the 2 side grills in honeycomb

iammooks

Nov 27, 2018
Liberally lubed the boot struts so I don't wake the neighbours when I open the boot, but I've noticed that they're not quite as, well, strutty, as they were before.

I know they're only boot struts, but if anyone's got any recommendations... I've looked about and there are some that are super expensive and others less so, but having had a boot lid collapse on me before, I don't want to take any risks.

Leon20vt4

Oct 21, 2018
Nice job you made of that mate but I’ve never been a fan of the 2 different grill styles on the LCR - would be better all the same, so I guess you should look at making the 2 side grills in honeycomb

That’s the next step ;) as well as a slotted OEM style debadge

Connor H

Dec 19, 2019
Essex
I figured since having my manifold and sensors out to replace my injector seals , id reset my ECU and got the code "Bank 1 too rich" on start up but no engine light or rough running

took it for a drive and seems absolutely fine so deleted the code and will monitor it. Cant see any obvious leaks from the pipework recently worked on.

Also seem to get oil on the bottom of this every couple of days
IMG_2375-min.jpg
, not enough for a droplet but whenever i wipe it theres a thin layer of oil

chriswales6

Mar 2, 2016
Replaced my passenger door lock module with a cheap one from China.

92053446_10157971868253213_3877045778140626944_n.jpg

Was rather scared taking the door glass out but all went well in the end.

Think I'll take the old module apart and try to fix it. Not like there's much else to do these days :roflmao:

Reactions: Manic172 and bruceR

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
All these jobs people are managing to get done in the lockdown are making me really jealous.
I just about managed to wash mine when I got home from work yesterday.
I’m going to actually go to work in it tomorrow just to give it a run.

Reactions: Maypack

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
All these jobs people are managing to get done in the lockdown are making me really jealous.
I just about managed to wash mine when I got home from work yesterday.
I’m going to actually go to work in it tomorrow just to give it a run.

We need you driving your big truck to keep the food coming to the supermarkets.

Enjoy the ride to work.

All credit to you for what type doing in this time of need

Nathan penney

Jul 8, 2017
Liverpool
We need you driving your big truck to keep the food coming to the supermarkets.

Enjoy the ride to work.

All credit to you for what type doing in this time of need

Cheers mate. It’s been the busiest time ever.
Busier than Christmas!
Easing off a bit now but still doing a 12 hour shift at work then coming home to 2 hours of home schooling 3 kids, tea, family walk then bed to get up again at 2 am.
The roads are quiet though. Lol
Hope you and the family keeping well in the current situation.
I’ve not been your way for a few weeks but we’re now doing Whitehaven Tesco from our depot as well now.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.