what have you done to your car today ?

Jan 3, 2006
East Kilbride
Changed my pollen filter and used one of those aerosol cans to clean the air-con. Car is smelling fresh again :)

Quite a difference between new and old...

IMAG0275.jpg

Thomo206

Paid for all the work that's been done and got a good clean bill of health. Over the moon now to collect and head to a mates to wash and polish the beast. Tomorrows task.

csd_19

May 11, 2005
Angus / Edinburgh
Dug out the MOT certificate (horrible new all white thing!) and noticed the old girl has covered a massive 619 miles since 20th Jan.... :(

Not even an average of 5.5 miles a day! Downpipe cracked just before the MOT so a tub of exhaust paste later she passed with no advisories. Just not been bothered about the car enough to fix it hence she's been ignored for a bit.

Lost interest in it completely for a while, just CBA. Eventually got round to washing it again and remembered why I hadn't sold her a while back (which many will argue I should've done).

Looking at that ridiculously low mileage has got me a bit :confused: and :think: about what to do - for the amount of money I'd get for selling her there's nothing else that would feel the same, it would just be a car and that's it.

Guess I'll just need to rediscover her again and do the little jobs I haven't been bothered with.

Gavinpurchase

Today i have mostly been Deleting: SAI, n249, n112.... All in a black sack.

Doesn't seem to have made any difference at all.

Andrewcupra TDI

Resident Desk Jockey
Apr 30, 2008
in the mountains ( Wales )
Dug out the MOT certificate (horrible new all white thing!) and noticed the old girl has covered a massive 619 miles since 20th Jan.... :(

Not even an average of 5.5 miles a day! Downpipe cracked just before the MOT so a tub of exhaust paste later she passed with no advisories. Just not been bothered about the car enough to fix it hence she's been ignored for a bit.

Lost interest in it completely for a while, just CBA. Eventually got round to washing it again and remembered why I hadn't sold her a while back (which many will argue I should've done).

Looking at that ridiculously low mileage has got me a bit :confused: and :think: about what to do - for the amount of money I'd get for selling her there's nothing else that would feel the same, it would just be a car and that's it.

Guess I'll just need to rediscover her again and do the little jobs I haven't been bothered with.

same here :blink:

greck999

SLOW work in progress....
Jul 10, 2009
Rugeley, Staffs
Fitted my new wishbones with powerflex bushes the other day also with new trackrod ends to eliminate a knocking.... All sorted now.
Took it to get the camber and tracking done. Turned out the educated guessing of where the old ball joints were was correct and didn't need doing.......:rolleyes:
So I now have a spare set knocking about...;)
Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise