what have you done to your car today ?

Cainey

May 23, 2006
Merseyside
Vacuumed the mats and discovered a new uncharted lake in the rear passenger side foot well. I've already contacted the Ordinance Survey people and the local environment agency to let them know of this new geological feature.

Last edited:

mccracd

Sep 3, 2011
Belfast, n.ireland
Vacuumed the mats and discovered a new uncharted lake in the rear passenger side foot well. I've already contacted the Ordinance Survey people and the local environment agency to let them know of this new geological feature.

That's almost to be expected of a 1m Leon! Easy fix if you buy the underlay and tape from SERE on this forum. Takes about 3 hours, I did mine 2 months ago, if you search my profile I wrote the job up as best I could

Cainey

May 23, 2006
Merseyside
That's almost to be expected of a 1m Leon! Easy fix if you buy the underlay and tape from SERE on this forum. Takes about 3 hours, I did mine 2 months ago, if you search my profile I wrote the job up as best I could

Yeah I've had it happen before which was down to the pollen filter. I'll check it out your guide, cheers.

Last edited:

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
New master cylinder, slave and clutch DMF was fine and it's cheap enough for me to get done if it ever needs it.
Clutch was very worn, can't feel the pedal it is so light.
Had the dogbone mount fitted, very slight cabin vibration but you can't half feel the difference.

Last edited:

macieqq01

Fitted new alloys (today) and coilovers (few days ago)
5228de94-737f-adc2.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

greck999

SLOW work in progress....
Jul 10, 2009
Rugeley, Staffs
Had car mot'd today and it passed fine. No probs with the hids fitted and I have the quad rear side lights and that also got through.
Thought I would have probs as the mot regs are really tough now apparently...

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Cainey

May 23, 2006
Merseyside
Resolved the power issue and had a nicer rolling road result. Now putting out 245BHP instead of 205 so very happy.

Last edited:

worzel

LCR 225
Dec 20, 2009
Jersey
Finally indentified what was creaking, but not before fixing left side plastic scuttle piece that had been dangling and rubbing on outer drive shaft, removing and lubricating arb bushes...it was the left coil over...tested by doing the classic bouncing the wing...fixed with some silicone spray

Oct 17, 2006
northwest
New coolant holding steady but exhaust bandage holding cat n centre section together slipped off just as I got on mway for 1:30hr grumble

barry1988

pushed the boat out and done my first mod today,
team heko wind deflectors haha

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.