what have you done to your car today ?

nd-photo.nl

Mar 6, 2012
The Netherlands
www.nd-photo.nl

shadyshades91

Feb 12, 2012
Picked up a carbon bonnet last saturday for a steal. Weighed the original bonnet and the carbon one and saved 5KG of dead weight from the car.

I still have to get used to the bonnet and dont know if I will keep it, currently pretty happy with it :) Also know SC usually doesnt like this stuff hehe

Carbon bonnet top view by AndyRamdin / ND-Photo.nl, on Flickr

Carbon bonnet features by AndyRamdin / ND-Photo.nl, on Flickr

Carbon bonnet overview by AndyRamdin / ND-Photo.nl, on Flickr

What a nice peice of kit !!! looks nice

Wave

Today my IC got new brake discs & pads :D some nice Powerbrake ones, so hopefully it will stop even better after the bed-in distance is covered!

MooRzy

May 23, 2011
Manchester
Me and Leona have fallen out. Spent the last week replacing the thermostat and clearing faults. Think shes mad at me because i bought some new wheels and still haven't got round to making some adapters !!!

nd-photo.nl

Mar 6, 2012
The Netherlands
www.nd-photo.nl
Are you Nicolas Cage?

drive_angry_pic2.jpg

Velkro

Sep 8, 2009
Kilmarnock, Scotland
Given another wash....I just cant help drooling over it and that cant be good for the paint. And yes I have seeked medical advice re the drooling and they told me to get a nissan note...nooooooooooo

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

msc5

Mine's back from the bodyshop at last! What have I done? Parked it!
Now to begin the planned service, Pipercross air filter, remap.

jj2007uk

Aug 2, 2011
Telford
I gave the car a full service after I finished work this morning, unfortunately found out that the thread on my sump plug is shot so I had to drain the oil from the turbo oil pipe that's connected to the sump. It's now dripping oil very slowly, around half a teaspoon over a 4 hour period so il keep an eye on this till I do my next service and just fit a brand new sump :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.