What is best induction kit

May 11, 2019
hi all,

i have a 54 plate ibiaz cupra 1.8T 20V and after advice on which is the best induction/intake kit to fit? i looked at K&N and pipercross etc but also come across an eventuri carbon fibre one however dont really want to pay £1200, looking to add a bit of extra power and compliment a stage 1 remap - any advice will be greatly appreciated plus any advice on other mods which may do the same. Thanks in advance :)

savvaras124

Seat ibiza 6L 1.4 bbz (1.8t soon)
Sep 28, 2017
Greece
hi all,

i have a 54 plate ibiaz cupra 1.8T 20V and after advice on which is the best induction/intake kit to fit? i looked at K&N and pipercross etc but also come across an eventuri carbon fibre one however dont really want to pay £1200, looking to add a bit of extra power and compliment a stage 1 remap - any advice will be greatly appreciated plus any advice on other mods which may do the same. Thanks in advance :)
If you are not looking for great power (forged engine etc) then dont spend 1200£. Try a pippercross cone filter or a pippercross panel filter in the factory airbox, the panel filter is a better option if you also want to keep the hot air from your engine bay away, so you have the protection from the airbox and more flow from the filter

Sent from my RNE-L21 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jamiemac
May 11, 2019
If you are not looking for great power (forged engine etc) then dont spend 1200£. Try a pippercross cone filter or a pippercross panel filter in the factory airbox, the panel filter is a better option if you also want to keep the hot air from your engine bay away, so you have the protection from the airbox and more flow from the filter

Sent from my RNE-L21 using Tapatalk

Thanks, makes sense i’ll Check it out

Chino_UK

Team Creatine
Jul 19, 2009
Cheadle, Cheshire
As said, for best flow just get a decent panel. If you want more noise, Ramair make a decent induction cone/heatshield setup, I'm runnning one currently...no power gain just noise, lost a bit mpg. I may go back to my airbox and a cotton panel.

Reactions: Jamiemac
May 11, 2019
Bought a performance panel filter thanks folks I appreciate the advice :) only did it today so not been on a long trip but did a short one earlier and could notice a difference.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.