1. Hi Guest. We've recently updated our forum rules. Please take some time to review them. You can read the new rules here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest, stickers are available from our online store.

What made you Mad today?

Discussion in 'General Off Topic Chat' started by Maypack, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Maypack

Maypack Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage

We have a thread asking what made us smile today. How about one asking what made us mad/angry.

How’s this for starters?? A Range Rover stolen and then stripped of Engine, Interior and most other parts in a street!!!

[​IMG]

Books my blood seeing someone pride and joy stolen by scumbags.

What’s the world coming to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadBoy03 likes this.
  2. bruceR

bruceR Active Member

I only managed 1hr 48min in The Great North Run , wanted to get 1:45

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadBoy03 likes this.
  3. Legojon

Legojon I only wanted a remap

Welcome to B'ham.

4. Deano j1971

Deano j1971 Active Member

Not really into politics but the good for nothing lazy b***ds who run this not so great country have decided to swan off for five weeks in probably one off the most important times in our history, all down to a prime minister who WE did not get a choice to vote in. And to top it off, on the news this morning they are urging us to have a “Grab and go Bag” ready in case of emergencies. If you want to know what they want you to put in these bags just look it up on web. Emergencies for what, Brexit! Aliens, Asteroid collision,f****ng scaremongering again. The only thing I’ll be putting in my bag is: water,Cumberland sausage,rizla papers and a large quantity of green herb(parsley)good for cooking lol. F****ng bunch of dickheads.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

BadBoy03 and bruceR like this.
  5. Legojon

Legojon I only wanted a remap

Flare gun! It has so many uses. Agreed on the sausage. Picture of Rachel Riley. Definitely water. Maybe one of those whistles that makes a high pitched noise only animals can hear. Nintendo Switch.

6. BadBoy03

BadBoy03 Active Member

Being followed ALL the way home by a panda car & the **** heads up my arse consistently. Funny though, when we hit the 60mph, my car with decent acceleration, left them back. I didn't want to look like a boy racer though, so had to go even slower after that :(

7. martin j.

martin j. Active Member

Decided to oil change the Honda, drain tray wouldn’t go under it, had to raise it up with wooden blocks under the wheels for clearance, what a carry on. Doubled the time taken, at least.