What made you smile today?

Deleted member 103408

Well I got stuck in a traffic jam today

bird.jpg

Birds ran along with me I managed to not kill any and as I pushed through a few thought thats it I will be back on the road.

Little Bugg**s flew over the car and landed back in front again.

Made me laugh though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 103408

I was in the middle east many years ago and driving through the desert the first thing you are warned about it to avoid dead camels.

Why you ask.

Because they explode and the legs turn into missles that can do a lot of damage.

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Sitting here before getting my holiday packing done, instead of being at work as off to Bulgaria early Sat morning. Not been for over 32 years so will be a bit different now I'm told (for the better), so won't be on here for a couple of weeks, hooray everyone says as no more daft or dodgy comments for a while.

Reactions: kanyewest

Deleted member 103408

Sitting here before getting my holiday packing done, instead of being at work as off to Bulgaria early Sat morning. Not been for over 32 years so will be a bit different now I'm told (for the better), so won't be on here for a couple of weeks, hooray everyone says as no more daft or dodgy comments for a while.

You are just like the rest of us old boys, enjoy the holiday

Reactions: BadBoy03

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
Were you nervous starting it?

Nope started straight up warmed her up then gave the wife a white Knuckle ride on the motorway (as she hates the motorways) then chill out drive the rest off the way home at 5am the roads where not busy much all I heard was slow down and are you awake and the plastic door handle creaking as she is gripping it so hard and that wagon is coming over here oh I hate the motorways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BadBoy03

Legojon

I only wanted a remap
Staff member
Jul 7, 2015
Nope started straight up warmed her up then gave the wife a white Knuckle ride on the motorway (as she hates the motorways) then chill out drive the rest off the way home at 5am the roads where not busy much all I heard was slow down and are you awake and the plastic door handle creaking as she is gripping it so hard and that wagon is coming over here oh I hate the motorways

:roflmao:. Sounds awesome... I get "Slow down! How fast are we going anyway?"... errr, 29mph... "and what's the speed limit?". 50!

Deleted member 103408

The neighbours dog coming along and sitting next to me while I was refitting my engine undertray, thought I was gonna get some advice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did it help or just look

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members