Getting out of this
Undergrouns_tank_1.jpg

to go play with this

Capri_restoration_1.jpg

Gokiwi64

Geriatric Member
Apr 26, 2014
Hockley, Essex
Started life as a genuine Group A RS2600 and was imported into New Zealand where it raced in that guise before changing hands a few times , it was then modified to take a 5.7 litre Chev V8 with a 14 inch engine set back and other mods to run under the N.Z "Open Saloon Car Association" rules. Some how made its way to the U.K where its sat doing not a lot for a good few years, now being prepared to go back to N.Z

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
i saw an old lady walking down a steep hill with a huge smile on her face, seriously she was beaming. i had a massive grin on my face for the rest of my drive home :D

Reactions: BadBoy03

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
i saw an old lady walking down a steep hill with a huge smile on her face, seriously she was beaming. i had a massive grin on my face for the rest of my drive home :D
That's sweet. I know what you mean. I was driving home by my local a few weeks ago, & this old dude was sat out on his own with a pint. He looked like he was enjoying the best pint in the world!

Reactions: kanyewest

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
That's sweet. I know what you mean. I was driving home by my local a few weeks ago, & this old dude was sat out on his own with a pint. He looked like he was enjoying the best pint in the world!
Maybe he was smiling as it was his wife coming down the hill while he was having a few in before she arrived.

kanyewest

Oct 4, 2018
NW
theres this car park near the "country" part of my town. its a viewing point and its for people who go up there to walk their dogs/rambling etc, but by 5pm its taken over by youths huffin NOS and smoking that tropical grass.. anyway, this old dude was sat for hours watching the cars drive past in the sun with a very content look on his face. honestly these old dudes either have the right idea, or the right gear :cheeky:[B)]

Reactions: BadBoy03

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
I came home after lunch out to find the parcel force van following me into the street, he had my new tyres on board, braw.

Deleted member 103408

They were, all gone now with Breakfast and Pudding, but lucky there is more to come :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.