What made you smile today?

Deleted member 103408

Had to do a puncher repair on a mini today got init found the start switch pushed it up no sound from the engine so pushed it down still no sound from the engine did both again looked for somewhere to put the key but could not find anywhere did the switch again and tried to put it in gear and would not move moved the switch up and tried again and went into gear and moved away with no sound from the engine as it was on electrical power duh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did this when I borrowed a Lotus (back in the 80's early 90's) which had old fashion hand brake but it was electric.
I was sat in it trying to drive off and it would not go because the brake was still on.

Took me some to to work out how to turn the stupid thing off.

Reactions: BadBoy03

Yern

Apr 25, 2019
I did this in South of France some years ago hired Citroen C4 Picasso never seen electric brake before so couldn't move the car...after a few minutes had (in broken French) to ask the car wash guy for help. Ooops :redface:

Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
That's ace he's found summat he's interested in. Also nice they gave him some $$$. Not to go back to "in the day", but when you did work experience for free, it was a nice surprise / reward to get summat out of it. These days companies just don't bother.

:roflmao:. My diesel spark plugs not looking so funny now eh :harhar:

In my defence it had a exhaust pipe so was expected to hear the engine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadBoy03

A Mk1 Is For Life, Not Just For Fun
Sep 6, 2016
Somerset
yesterday was my 1 year anniversary with my car :love: ive spent a lot of money on her, but im good to her and shes good to me
Good on you! We celebrate our 4 year anniversary in 3 days :) funny, my step mother hates my car pride & told my dad that I think it's a rolls Royce. She gave my sponging step sister her 6 year old Kia & said that's what I should have! I'm still laughing:rofl:

PaulusB

Jun 9, 2019
After-work nice cold air-conditioning in the Leon after that at home in the swimmingpool.
16508ff46d3d4be45ea20492f1018723.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G970F met Tapatalk

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
Watching some spotty yoof try to out drag an M4 in his Honduki ricer ..........most of the Honduki's bodily fluids are all over the A12 , the M4 couldn't shake the black LCR glued to his tail though :)
Traffic report and a win for the LCR... that's a good post haha

Reactions: Yellow fr

Deleted member 103408

He recons if you drive it like a granny 22mpg enjoy it and 15 - 18 which I don't think is to bad considering.

Deleted member 103408

Just like a cupra, they go like stink and if pushed hard drink fuel but they are sooooo much fun

Lucky I cant afford one but he did say that he had 12 coilpacks replaced (garaged paid for it) so they ain't cheap cars to run - bit like a cupra really but just more of it.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members