Bouncing around cause you cut your springs with a grinder
Stupid bling alloys bought from halfords on stock suspension
When your sub makes your numberplate bounce around
**** exhausts you could fit your head inside
All sunstrips
Crap 'rally flaps'
Anything bought of ebay

This is my definitive list :)

First post gets it perfect. Though I don't know what fake HIDs are.

nally270lb.TQE

Nov 29, 2011
gloucester
I think it's personal preference, I have bought lots of good stuff off eBay so have owners running lots of power and good styling mods so that comment is rediculous . I wear a baseball cap sometimes , it's a ping golf one and I'm not a chav . I am starting to think people are way too snobby about cars . I was going to get rid of my black carbon roof because of others opinions but decided to keep it. budget modding. Something I am a big fan of.

RICKY3

Jun 2, 2012
AYRSHIRE
I think it's personal preference, I have bought lots of good stuff off eBay so have owners running lots of power and good styling mods so that comment is rediculous . I wear a baseball cap sometimes , it's a ping golf one and I'm not a chav . I am starting to think people are way too snobby about cars . I was going to get rid of my black carbon roof because of others opinions but decided to keep it. budget modding. Something I am a big fan of.

Well said as long as you like your own car that all that matters

Sent from my iPhone

PhillyM

LCR 225
Aug 26, 2012
Ireland
Lexus lights
Fake hid's
Crap stickers plastered everywhere
Bouncing around cause you cut your springs with a grinder
Stupid bling alloys bought from halfords on stock suspension
When your sub makes your numberplate bounce around
**** exhausts you could fit your head inside
All sunstrips
Crap 'rally flaps'
Anything bought of ebay

This is my definitive list :)

Hit the nail on the head with this list!!!

Last edited:

Mackay3

Maby not all chavvy but my personal hate list ( would just like to point out that im 18), blue lights of any kind on exterior of a car, massive spoilers, fiberglass of any kind that wasnt made by the original manufacturer, show cages ( my opinion), oh and any performance enhansing modifcations avalible from halfrauds!