What makes a chav car

swedey21

Most days i drink meths..
Nov 15, 2011
burford
I have 1,5, and 6....:p

Things I think makes a car chavtastic...
Led washer jets
Alpine/kenwood/pioneer stickers on back window
Rear lights tinted so much you can see the colours of the lights
Massive 15" :rofl: wheels on std ride height
Peco bigbore
Tints with more bubbles than Aero
Seat belt pads (usually say turbo even though it ain't)
LEDs/neons on the outside
Leaving the std badges on after they have spent so much time bodging the out outside with cheap tacky fiberglass body kits sprayed using halfords rattle cans..

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
I guess mines quite chavvy then :(
Aftermarket head unit, subwoofer, blacked out badges, HIDs, LEDs, only got a small engine, normally has 17s with standard ride height, exhaust tip on the back, mudflaps. And to make it all add up, I'm only 18, so guess who paid for the car... (I paid for the all the mods though).

Oh, and I'm also in the process of spraying my 17s myself while they're off for winter!

I apologise for posting a mk2 in mk1 section ;)

yjusaser.jpg

ruzasamu.jpg

e7e6eras.jpg

Last edited:

blackcupra180

Aug 4, 2009
fife
Haha I just remembered I was speaking to a guy a went to school with and he's got a 2001 Mazda 323 1.4 he was telling me he's putting a cherry bomb on it and its getting 3500 quid spent on it to make 300bhp hahaha I believe the cherry bomb bit but the rest is just dreamland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jarre

Dec 9, 2011
Stockton-On-Tees
Nah that doesn't look chavtastic..

Lose the flaps though yeh!

Apology accepted for posting here...:D

Haha thanks! The flaps will probably go next year, at the minute they're doing a good job of keeping the car a bit cleaner while making it look a little lower. Next year I'll hopefully get it lowered onto eibach sport lines :)

traumapat

Leon Cupra IHI
Jul 24, 2005
sunny sussex
MK2 leon in the MK1 section??? Watch your backs lads... anyone spots it please deal with the driver firmly.... it could be a take over bid, or they might be after our dashboards.

;)

Nov 1, 2008
birmingham
Nothing wrong with original front mud flaps , they keep my car alot cleaner during winter . i will say the silly rally style ones are daft tho .

Dante L2A2

May 24, 2012
west Yorkshire
I think it's personal preference, I have bought lots of good stuff off eBay so have owners running lots of power and good styling mods so that comment is rediculous . I wear a baseball cap sometimes , it's a ping golf one and I'm not a chav . I am starting to think people are way too snobby about cars . I was going to get rid of my black carbon roof because of others opinions but decided to keep it. budget modding. Something I am a big fan of.

At the end of the day its down to personal preference. Do what you think!
You have to drive it and like it.